Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine a couple of days ago! A phenomenal piece. I'll post pictures at some point over the next few days.

What I was wondering for those of you that have him...how do you get the "cape" to stay on? Mine keeps sliding off in my Detolf cabinet.

I used a little bit of force to wedge it in the shoulder area. I've never had a problem with it falling off.

It is an awesome figure. I only have six HT figures (Mark III BD, IV, VI, WM and Spider-man) and when I look at them all, he takes up the most time. At less until the Mark V arrives. LOL

Thor is a great piece and is very trouble free. I have been on the fence about getting Odin. I will definitely pick up the Avengers Thor as well.

I ported my Thor over to a Dutch body. Here's some pics of my custom Thor:

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

Now I need to find a way to customize his pants to fit some thigh bulkers. How did the rest of you guys who put Thor on a bigger body mod the chest armor? Without a mod, the back of the armor has a gaping wide opening.

Absolutely love this figure. My first Hot Toys piece! Got him last week, (and 4 other Hot Toys since). My only grip is his right arm is loose and won't connect to the shoulder piece! I can pop it in but can't move it much at all or it will fall out. Since I'm new to the game, I'm terrified to take him apart. So for now....Thor is a lefty.

Replace him I had issues with mine as well in the arm its defective

Holy Cow, that sleeveless version of the Dutch body is find perfect. He looks fantastic!!

I will contact customer service about mine tomorrow...

I don't like his arm being defective!

that's the same as the redfield body, right? Better watch out for tearing/rotting...damn rubber

Yup, same as Redfield. I've had this body ever since Dutch came out (3-4yrs ago). As long as you don't make any extreme poses, it won't damage.

So would a T800 body be too big for the costume?

I haven't tried the T-800, since I didn't think it would look as good for this custom. The bodies are around the same size though, so I think it could work. The only problem I could foresee is that the T-800 shoulder move over a larger arch, so the movement would be more constricted.

Hello all,

I don't have my Thor yet, but when he get's here I'd like to see if I can pull off an Avenger look. That Dutch body one looks fantastic, the best I've seen yet, however he's expensive and I don't simply have a 'spare' one knocking about.

I came across these items on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200645302246
These look very good for thigh padding and are cheap.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140598979769
These are muscle sleeves for arms. Has anyone had experience with these sort of things? They aren't padded but look like they'd do a good job of covering joints on bare arms.

Those are the thigh pieces I used for my Thor, I think they work well. They're from Soldier Story and are a bit smaller that HT so getting the pants back on is not a real issue. I've seen the sleeve before they come from a PMC Mark figure, pics of them look ok but I don't know how they are in hand. I can say if you get them the skin tone might not match the HS and if up pose Thor with bent arms that those muscle sleeves will fold and look wierd. I used a HT Ross body for my Thor with the SS thigh pieces, he looks wicked in hand.
100_4014.jpg

100_4016.jpg

Back