Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rooted hair does look great.

remove the sleeves are you are pretty much golden for an Avengers Thor

THOR_avengers_movie.JPG

Absolutely love this figure. My first Hot Toys piece! Got him last week, (and 4 other Hot Toys since). My only grip is his right arm is loose and won't connect to the shoulder piece! I can pop it in but can't move it much at all or it will fall out. Since I'm new to the game, I'm terrified to take him apart. So for now....Thor is a lefty.

I am waiting on that possibility, but the customer service rep said because they're sold out, it may be difficult.

Did some minor modification on the shirt to try and tighten up the sleeves and conform to the muscle better, not a drastic change but minor improvement the look to me.

thorarms1.jpg

thorarms2.jpg

Did some minor modification on the shirt to try and tighten up the sleeves and conform to the muscle better, not a drastic change but minor improvement the look to me.

thorarms1.jpg

thorarms2.jpg

nice!

did you tuck something on his back to make this kind of fit?

i was planning to mod his armor also by doing that but i guess i'm not that bothered to proceed.

It's not really any more restricted than it was before, the shirt is very flexible and that's what made me try tightening it.

Basically all i did was remove the chest armor, then i split the shirt down the back seam and pulled both parts of the back across each other to pull the shirt up on the arms a bit tighten it down on the shoulders and stretch it some more then glued the two parts together firmly, put all the armor back on and then i just adjusted the sleeves put on the gauntlets and finally added a slight line of paint to accent the lines of the muscles like the real suit has in the recent avengers pics.

Honestly i could have possibly gotten more shape if i had glued the sleeves down to the arms in the nooks and crannies between the muscles but i didn't want to risk messing up the sleeves with glue. Another possible idea is just trying to bulk the muscle on the arms but i did what i could with what i had.

Back