Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it was like...

f7479bcf5b09d0f8e853d23bb1ac8d99.gif

at first i thought skrulls.... but unless they bleed blue?

see the splash on the shield and on thors chest?

spl307016004wm900.jpg

I dont see blue blood, I see scratches and burn-like marks...

Plus, there's a good chance there wont be blood splattering all over in this type of movie...

I'm digging the new arm gauntlets and new pants. I have faith that HT will work out a new solution to his arm armor.
Although, I am still okay with what they have on the current Thor.

Maybe.... they do have it figured out and will introduce the new arm armor on the Avengers figure and thus giving them a reason to remake the original figure. I think I maybe on to something here! LOL.

Just made a video review of this guy :D Sorry for my crappy camera :D Enjoy
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZXFaL9MVVE&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot Toys Thor Review - YouTube[/ame]

Damn I wish that I had pre-ordered this figure. I'm regretting the hell out of it now. I initially passed on Spidey and Thor and now I'm scrambling to grab them bc they destroyed my initial impressions.

Thankfully Spidey was found, just need Thor now.

Or I suppose I could wait and see what the Avengers version of Thor brings.

Damn I wish that I had pre-ordered this figure. I'm regretting the hell out of it now. I initially passed on Spidey and Thor and now I'm scrambling to grab them bc they destroyed my initial impressions.

Thankfully Spidey was found, just need Thor now.

Or I suppose I could wait and see what the Avengers version of Thor brings.

Check the commerce section, I think there's one or two there.

damn i wish that i had pre-ordered this figure. I'm regretting the hell out of it now. I initially passed on spidey and thor and now i'm scrambling to grab them bc they destroyed my initial impressions.

Thankfully spidey was found, just need thor now.

Or i suppose i could wait and see what the avengers version of thor brings.

get both of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back