Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the blue looks badass zombie. Maybe if they weren't so tight it'd be better, but I can overlook that fact because I am a fan of Thor's classic and modern comic suits. I much prefer them over his movie design.

I'll be trying to customize both looks for him in the coming months. I just gotta wait until I can pick up all the necessary parts.

Then it really wouldn't be a quasi-classic Thor homage. I'm guessing you've never really read a Thor comic book huh?

Thanks. I really wanted to use the pants that came with the figure, but just couldn't get them on. I can't even Imagine the comments if I posted Thor pantsless...:slap My backup plan was to use the same Thor pants that came with the Famous Cover figure. I know it's hard to believe but they are the same pants. I then used some extra trunks that I had from my DC Direct 13" Maritain Man Hunter. I do wish I had dyed them darker, But I never even would have come to that conclusion on my own until Spartan showed me. Thanks Spartan Rex.

AFM

It would be nice if any of the talented artists out there could do a comic book helm, with feather wings.

Luis

That's what I'm saying. I've been racking my brain trying to think about how to kitbash the helmet.

I'm also racking my brain trying to figure out what I'll use for his modern suit. I haven't really found any good 1/6 chainmail yet, nor do I know what I will use for his upper body.

It would be nice if any of the talented artists out there could do a comic book helm, with feather wings.

Luis

That's what I'm saying. I've been racking my brain trying to think about how to kitbash the helmet.

I'm also racking my brain trying to figure out what I'll use for his modern suit. I haven't really found any good 1/6 chainmail yet, nor do I know what I will use for his upper body.

I'm hoping my turns out pretty decent. I have the feather wings and chain mailed T800 body just waiting for my Thor tomorrow.

I know I'm late to the party...but I just got mine in today from Urban Collector and man this one looks amazing. A great Thor collectors item.

Hi guys and girls. I just have a quick question for those who have the HT Thor or Odin figure. Can the shoes/foot pegs fit on a standard Hot Toys TrueType body? THanks for your help.

Hi guys and girls. I just have a quick question for those who have the HT Thor or Odin figure. Can the shoes/foot pegs fit on a standard Hot Toys TrueType body? THanks for your help.
Yes they can except the Perseus body,Leonidas body and the AA SLIM TRUE TYPE body.They use a different ankle peg.:wink1:

Thank you IXI Nick IXI and CeeemOr for your quick replies. I was just unsure because I saw Spartan Rex's fantastic sleeveless Thor custom on a T800 body. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the T800's ankle pegs are not the same as the ankle pegs of a standard TT body?

Back