Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
269064_10150698617910386_567270385_19516796_8371754_n.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAtzcthSxM"]YouTube - ‪The Twist - Chubby Checker‬‏[/ame]

Luis

so finally opened up my thor today, and my jill battle suit er... psylocke (white fem true type-hair switched betwenen the two[1=storm-cuban with blonde hair] the other is my psylocke) really love both figures, the only thing i dont like is that beside thor i have my iron men aka tony stark, a guy with a full suit and full headed HELMET on, not my thor has a helmet too but it looks so BIG next to iron man, seems silly but im not gunna display mine with the helmet on, great figure other wise

I think the blue looks badass zombie. Maybe if they weren't so tight it'd be better, but I can overlook that fact because I am a fan of Thor's classic and modern comic suits. I much prefer them over his movie design.

I'll be trying to customize both looks for him in the coming months. I just gotta wait untill I can pick up all the necessary parts.

Agree. Dye them black or Smoke gray, but the blue looks like Superman is having an identity crisis:rotfl

Then it really wouldn't be a quasi-classic Thor hommage. I'm guessing you've never really read a Thor comic book huh?

I didn't comment in your main thread yet, but that looks really good :clap Definitely prefer the darker Blue as well.

Seem to be able to get much better articulation out of the neck with the bulk of shirt missing from under the armour.

My bad Spartan, I thought it was Zombie's mod. Anyways....I might be in the minority, but I actually prefer the lighter blue.

Back