Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I'll give it a try when it gets here in the next week or so. Chinese need to work harder at delivering! :mad:

I've got my DX batman in a pose most didnt dare to get him, and he looks ace doing it. Althought I must say that posing him like that was... scary.

Honestly, I just don't think a True Type is capable of the extremes that you posted. The TT is the best body on the market over-all (IMO), but the RAH is more dynamic.

Honestly, I just don't think a True Type is capable of the extremes that you posted. The TT is the best body on the market over-all (IMO), but the RAH is more dynamic.

Yep. Medi's is slightly more bendy but as adev said much more fragile.

But the TT can make some pretty good poses for Spidey.

Cool! I wonder if that stand would support a HT Thor or CR Superman figure in a flying pose?

I've got a couple of them and with work they will. However, be warned they can be frustrating at times to bend into the position you want and hold it.

I've got a couple of them and with work they will. However, be warned they can be frustrating at times to bend into the position you want and hold it.

Thanks, will order one and try it.

Edit: I ended up buying two.. one for spidey and another one for Thor.

Last edited:
Saw this at One Sixth Republic's Facebook
Looks like some one having fun with the Sand Man base!
560969_282734841801056_100001936270990_658860_169829806_n.jpg

had a question about spidys wrist pegs. seems like alot of listings i see for him he has a broken peg. are they just that weak tha swapping hands they break? its one thing keeping me from getting him.

Why would wrist pegs keep you from getting such an awesome figure?:slap

And no it's just the weak red plastic.

Is there any way to remove the mask? I had a problem with my spiderman, the part towards the top of his forehead/hairline area where the stitching meets must have been stitched wrong because it rises up in that area. So he doesnt have a round head its like he has a nipple on his head. Any options to fix this?

they are all like that to a degree. Some are just worse than others. You cannot remove the mask without damaging it. You can, however, remove the eyes (just carefully pull them straight out) and try to adjust the mask a bit to help smooth out the "nipple" you have

How easy is it to remove the eyes? is there a quick easy way to do it, or can you show me some pics of the easiest way to do it. Thanks for ur help.

Back