Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was. But I don't want to ruin my extra Spidey figure. Plus, I don't want to start customising, then suddenly another R&B Spidey, with Tobey head sculpt, is announced by HT.

New poses

009-6.jpg

007-3.jpg

^^^ I agree, must try and get my hands on Spidey soon. I was gonna wait for the new one from the new film but I think the original will look the better of the two :)

All I've been able to get on the subject is: 'Take off the boot and take a look.'

If and when I do that I'll take pics and show what I do to fix mine (assuming there's anything that can be done...)

No.

You kind sir, are wrong, having this figure in hand, I tried.

And was succesfull, on all three poses.

Damn it's hard to stick to just one pose.

Pics or it didn't happen. :nana:

I will post pics soon enough. Need a camera first..

I will also post pics of how this body is perfect, shoulders and all. You have to press them down that's all.

Posing the shoulders is essential to the figure's look.

All in all me and my girl agree this is the nicest figure I own. It looks like a human.

It did however, look HORRIBLE straight out of the box, arms looked huge, because they were folded outwards. Also had to fuzz the suit a bit, it bulged a bit at one shoulder.

Tip to all of you that dont give a ____ about "ruining" your figure.

Sand down those pegs, they WILL break, inside your figures hand, rendering it useless.

I did it already, will post pics soon. Works much better now.

Tip to all of you that dont give a ____ about "ruining" your figure.

Sand down those pegs, they WILL break, inside your figures hand, rendering it useless.

I did it already, will post pics soon. Works much better now.

yes, thank you, please heed this advice... this happened on my dx02 and i had to perform "surgery" so to speak, not a pleasant experience

I haven't switched out hands on mine yet - is this such a big deal even when using a hair dryer? Or is sanding recommended only for doing cold switch-outs?

Back