Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they just plug stright in. If you can carefully get a fingernail under the edge (being careful of the cloth mask) you should be able to work your way around the eye and it'll come right out. It's almost impossible to damage the eye/head, just dont snag the cloth or tear the rubber webbing on the cloth

My Spidey is officially dead. Exept from the broken ankle now his torso broke too. He can't be fixed and I'm seriously considering not to buy another 12 inch figure. So,should I give 12 inch figures another shot or will the same thing happen?

My Spidey is officially dead. Exept from the broken ankle now his torso broke too. He can't be fixed and I'm seriously considering not to buy another 12 inch figure. So,should I give 12 inch figures another shot or will the same thing happen?
Man, sorry to hear that! :(

Spidey really is one of their best, so I feel your pain.. somewhat. Mine's been in the box since I first inspected it, but yeah, gotta try & take care with these things.. not to say you haven't been.

How did the torso break? That's sounds brutal.. :monkey1

Here is another angle.

19aff614.jpg

Here is the one i had:

100_9283.jpg

Luckily SSC replaced mine... and although the replacement had a little bit of odd stitching under the chin, it's not nearly as noticeable as the lumpy mohawk that wouldn't budge.

M.

I put him down in my desk in order to clean my selve and when I picked him up to put him in the selve I heard a sound like something cracked. Then he just fell down like his spine was broken. Right now I gave it to my dad and a friend of his who fixes things like this. If he gets repaired I'll put him inside his box and inside my closet along with the other boxes. I'll just buy the new one (tasm) when he comes out.

figures dont break if you dont touch them...hell, I've even dropped my Spidey a few times and it didnt break.

The TT they use is a very sturdy piece these days...

Back