Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My spidey's ankle is broken.What should i do?i contacted ht a month ago and they still haven't responded.Any ideas?

My spidey's ankle is broken.What should i do?i contacted ht a month ago and they still haven't responded.Any ideas?

Is it broken or did it just pop out of its socket? I popped mine out when I first got it to see the range of motion and was able to pop it back in.

nice to see spider-man enjoying his time with the invisible women.....

Oh my god, you really gave no saving grace to the spidey pose. At least I mentioned the stand was great........ But good one man! Simply Hilarious!
:rotfl

I bet Superman went first at lighting speed though without Spidey noticing.

Wonderwoman; "Wow Spidey, you are amazing!"
Spidey;"Huh?"

Is it broken or did it just pop out of its socket? I popped mine out when I first got it to see the range of motion and was able to pop it back in.

I think that the mold of the leg is broken because every time I try get the peg of the foot in its place it just doesn't get in there. Also I feel a little plastic piece in the suit when I touch it which isn't the peg.

I think that the mold of the leg is broken because every time I try get the peg of the foot in its place it just doesn't get in there. Also I feel a little plastic piece in the suit when I touch it which isn't the peg.

Sorry to hear that bro. I know there is a way to take off the boot at the calf but I don't exactly know how to do it. Maybe someone up here can point you in the right direction. If you get the boot off you'll be able to better assess what's going on in there.

Sorry to hear that bro. I know there is a way to take off the boot at the calf but I don't exactly know how to do it. Maybe someone up here can point you in the right direction. If you get the boot off you'll be able to better assess what's going on in there.

Thanks for the information! I'll try it just to be sure what is going on with his ankle.

same thing happened to mine. The ankle broke and 3 of his 4 wrist pegs all snapped. I officially hate the figure, because I am practically unable to do almost anything with it. :,(

Thanks for the information! I'll try it just to be sure what is going on with his ankle.

Hi, mine had a broken ankle so I pulled the boot off carefully, then peeled off the suit boot to expose the rubber boot inside. You then have to get a scalpel & cut the rubber away from the sole carefully. Peel back the rubber to get to the broken part. Super glue it together, then push ball joint back in but be careful not to break what you just glued. I re-enforced mine with cello tape. Then push boot back & re glue to sole. Slip boot back on and retack inplace. push boot back on - done! It's not as firm as the other ankle but 100% better that it was. A bit fiddly but you'll get there if you take your time. Good luck.

Hi, mine had a broken ankle so I pulled the boot off carefully, then peeled off the suit boot to expose the rubber boot inside. You then have to get a scalpel & cut the rubber away from the sole carefully. Peel back the rubber to get to the broken part. Super glue it together, then push ball joint back in but be careful not to break what you just glued. I re-enforced mine with cello tape. Then push boot back & re glue to sole. Slip boot back on and retack inplace. push boot back on - done! It's not as firm as the other ankle but 100% better that it was. A bit fiddly but you'll get there if you take your time. Good luck.

That's what I did. Kinda. I separated the boot from the leg,took the suit off and I saw that they rubber was cut open and the part where the foot's peg is supposed to be had broken in three parts. I tried gluing it but in the end I took some electrical tape and wrapped all around that part. Now it can pose like it's new but the ankle part seemed a little so I did the same to the other one and now it looks as good as new. I finished the operation just now. It was my first time doing such thing so it felt risky but I'm now satisfied. Now that this problem is settled I can finaly start my 12 inch collection. Having a problematic figure made it hard for me to start a collection but now I can finally proceed with it.

So yeah.. I finally broke down and had to order one, only to find out that you know.. Unless you want to pay double retail you're not gonna get one <<

Anyone know a retailer that still has these at the 150$ pricepoint? If not, waiting for the inevitable DX I guess.

So yeah.. I finally broke down and had to order one, only to find out that you know.. Unless you want to pay double retail you're not gonna get one <<

Anyone know a retailer that still has these at the 150$ pricepoint? If not, waiting for the inevitable DX I guess.

This one sold out quickly. It has been said that it was produced in limited quantities. You wont find it in retail anymore. Your best bet is to snag one on ebay. This one will end in 8h and it's at $200 bucks, no reserve.

Check the For Sale/Trade forum here. There is almost always one available for under $200.

This one sold out quickly. It has been said that it was produced in limited quantities. You wont find it in retail anymore. Your best bet is to snag one on ebay. This one will end in 8h and it's at $200 bucks, no reserve.

200$ is way too much for a fig in spandex. Iron man? Sure, complex character, but spidey, no way. Nice as the outfit may be, its not 200$ nice.

Not willing to go past 150$ im afraid, will wait for a new edition which WILL definatly come if this one went so fast. Joker didnt go as fast and look how many we got lol. Besides I live in europe so additional 50$ is a bit out there IMO.

But thank you anyway for the heads-up! I appreciate it.

The "spandex" on this figure is what made it so special...i don't get why you're mocking it.

If you want a Spidey made out of plastic check Marvel Icons...

The "spandex" on this figure is what made it so special...i don't get why you're mocking it.

If you want a Spidey made out of plastic check Marvel Icons...

I'm saying it's done in a terrific way. But it's still just a spandex simply figure.

Compared to other figures at the 150$ pricepoint (medicom not included, theyre just horrible) I feel it's alright, it's a simple figure, but well thats normal cos spidey is simple.

BUT 200$ PLUS additional 50$ shipping?

It's not worth that. Just isn't.

I'm saying it's done in a terrific way. But it's still just a spandex simply figure.

Compared to other figures at the 150$ pricepoint (medicom not included, theyre just horrible) I feel it's alright, it's a simple figure, but well thats normal cos spidey is simple.

BUT 200$ PLUS additional 50$ shipping?

It's not worth that. Just isn't.

Did you check the sales forum as it was suggested above? I saw 2 there in the $150 dollar range.

Back