Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
police shoot out T1 !
IMG_0013.jpg

QUOTE]

Where does everyone find the jacket? I hope it's not the T2 jacket just modded. That damn thing is going for obscene prices.

Hey guys!
New to this board and 1/6 figures. Im putting together a T1 Arnnie and was wondering where I can get a T800 body? Is there a dealer or website that sells just the body, or is ebay my only shot? Any help appreciated :)

Ebay is your best shot at the orginal body but kaustic plastic is coming out with there version of it soon, its up for preorder at places like bbts and cotsworld and for under 40 bucks!!!

Hey guys!
New to this board and 1/6 figures. Im putting together a T1 Arnnie and was wondering where I can get a T800 body? Is there a dealer or website that sells just the body, or is ebay my only shot? Any help appreciated :)

Ebay is your best shot at the orginal body but kaustic plastic is coming out with there version of it soon, its up for preorder at places like bbts and cotsworld and for under 40 bucks!!!

You might want to go with the Kaustic body as the T800 runs about $150. and up.

There will be two versions.

Green trench coat with shotgun and Blue Jacket with pipe bombs and a real metal pole (for pimp slapping an endo around).

Back