Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing things to the jacket that would make a real jacket look dirty and worn could create the effect you want. When I was messing up the pants for my BD custom I scraped them over concrete, stepped on them etc. Basically I got them genuinely dirty and then I cut them up with a scissors. One thing that doesn't work for blood is real blood. I bite my nails, sometimes rather badly enough that my fingers bleed and one day I decided I'd try my own blood on something, I think it was the bandages of my eye surgery T-800. Well sure the blood is red at first but then as it dries it turns a dirty looking brown colour which wasn't what I wanted obviously. So for blood you are talking paint.

Anyway heres TFG's guide:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83457&page=650

:lol That's what i call real dedication to screen accuracy. Thanks for the links in the others post. And yeah my page is set up different so the first link you gave was to this page. Last time you sent me a link it did the same thing. But I got what I needed. Thanks bud :hi5:

you gave a link to the page number.
different people have different posts amount per page so the result differs. for example i got nike boots of kyle reese.
better give a link to the post :)

so maybe this.
and it was a lighter only.
if you need dirt, use dirt;
if you need fire, use fire.
my way :)

Cool. I actually have thought about doing this but your pic will help. Thank you. Love your custom stuff.

What did you use to remove the blood (paint) from the Police Shoot out Custom's face?

:lecture I'd like to know this as well.

That would have been cool. Their previous sets almost seem to have been specifically intended for the HT T2, I wonder why they didn't consider anything for the T1 figure. Perhaps like the rest of us they assumed a Police Shootout figure was inevitable.

Maybe Coo will bring out the AR, the gargoyle sunnies and leather jacket. One can hope.

That would be great, but don't forget we need the shotgun and the t-shirt from that scene too. What I need to finish my police shootout is the AR, shotgun, gargoyles and the t-shirt. I have the grey one from t-2 t-800 but after seeing the shirt on the t-1 pf that came out I see it has a pattern on it.

Most people are making do with a plain grey t-shirt. It does have a pattern on it in the film but you're not going to find an existing t-shirt to replicate that. And in the film you only really notice the pattern in the eye surgery scene, where its close up...and even then..

Thats true and I think I'll be fine with the plain gray shirt. Its just the dam gorgoyles thats gonna be a b---- to find out of everything needed.

The Gargoyles and the AR-18 gun. I only got mine by purchasing someone's entire kitbash figure that they were selling. I think the AR-18 originally came with an Aoshima endoskeleton.

I've thought about picking up the aoshima endo. I like that it is made of metal, but the face looks bad in pics I've seen and the paint looks silver instead of crome. I think that is the only AR-18 in 1:6 scale too.

I've thought about picking up the aoshima endo. I like that it is made of metal, but the face looks bad in pics I've seen and the paint looks silver instead of crome. I think that is the only AR-18 in 1:6 scale too.

Are the aoshima's expensive? If you're OK with the price I'd say go for it. Just make sure it has the AR-18. As for the figure itself, if you don't like it you could sell it on, or you could keep it and use it as custom fodder or a background endo or something.

There abit pricey, and I would buy one if they looked better, but at between 200-400 for something that looks like it does is not worth it. I'm a big terminator fan and want a 1:6 t-800 endo bad but I think I'll wait and hope hot toys does a re-make:pray:

There abit pricey, and I would buy one if they looked better, but at between 200-400 for something that looks like it does is not worth it. I'm a big terminator fan and want a 1:6 t-800 endo bad but I think I'll wait and hope hot toys does a re-make:pray:

Yeah they not cheap now but look cool as they are all metal.

assaultcyborg_001.jpg

Ya know I don't know why one of these small 1/6 companies make generic clothes with this look in mind. They would sell like hot cakes! It's so damn hard to find a 1/6 leather jacket for this bash unless you want to spend $100. Ridiculous. Most people it seems uses the jacket that came with the MMS01 or just a modded T2 jacket. I see 1/6 leathers on ebay but nothing that looks close to this. Hell, just make a little pack with the jacket and glasses and people would go nuts for them.

Got my t1 body yesterday for my second t1 figure and his left shoulder snapped:( looks like a hard fix so I'll just leave his jacket on to conceal his broken shoulder oh well:monkey2

Got my t1 body yesterday for my second t1 figure and his left shoulder snapped:( looks like a hard fix so I'll just leave his jacket on to conceal his broken shoulder oh well:monkey2

I know Skiman knows how to fix it. PM him. I had the same problem and just used a bigger screw and attached it that way. But I think Ski has a better solution.

I know Skiman knows how to fix it. PM him. I had the same problem and just used a bigger screw and attached it that way. But I think Ski has a better solution.

Same with mine, but I managed to use the original screw and it worked.
Shoulder is back o normal since then.

Good luck on fixing it, AARON.
:1-1:

Back