Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-800 is a LIE!!!!

That's the T2 T-800!!!!!

When will somebody make a T1 police shoot out T-800???

when????:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Fine, I'll do it, took me like 3 seconds...

101_0225.jpg

101_0233.jpg

101_0227.jpg

After this Batman Returns announcement, Police Shootout T-800, T2 BD and Kyle Reese instantly sprang to mind.

However, now I pray that if they are planned they hold them back until this Batman rush. No way in hell can I afford all this stuff. This '89 Batman and Robocop is one thing, but those, Batman Returns, TDKR AND Terminator. I couldn't do it.

I'm already passing on things just because they're no where important to me as the above figures. I might even completely pass on TDKR, actually no, I definitely will. These "pipe dream", "wish list figures" from the 80s and classic films are more important to me.

After this Batman Returns announcement, Police Shootout T-800, T2 BD and Kyle Reese instantly sprang to mind.

However, now I pray that if they are planned they hold them back until this Batman rush. No way in hell can I afford all this stuff. This '89 Batman and Robocop is one thing, but those, Batman Returns, TDKR AND Terminator. I couldn't do it.

I'm already passing on things just because they're no where important to me as the above figures. I might even completely pass on TDKR, actually no, I definitely will. These "pipe dream", "wish list figures" from the 80s and classic films are more important to me.

___kin Hot Toys. I bet the Terminator continued 1/6 and new 1/4 scale announcement is imminent. They're just relentless. Like you, I haven't the slightest clue how I'll be able to afford my 'must haves' let alone those other things that I'd really like to have.

Like you, I haven't the slightest clue how I'll be able to afford my 'must haves' let alone those other things that I'd really like to have.

Well to start, I'll completely pass on anything TDKR related. I have enough Nolan Batman figures and Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow > Bane, Catwoman. Star Wars is going to get the axe from me too because, lets face it, we ALL have enough Star Wars.

I'm so glad I didn't get things that interested me like Platoon and a few other lines as I would have to just turn around and sell them (that and Elias doesn't look like he's coming).

Gonna stick with Cameron cyborgs, Burton Batman stuff and Murphy. I got to.

Personally I cant see Hot Toys revisiting the Terminator license until a time when they announce 1/4 figures which imo wont be this year. Just seems they had a spurt of releases back in 2010 but then nothing in 2011 (well apart from the T1 T800 which most people got in January) so it would be odd to just announce any kind of BD/Police shoot out figure now

Back