Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall is the body, same as the 136? Could be a tad shorter as the 136 wears boots of course.

Thanks.
The body is very short. Someone on one of the other forums stated it would represent a man 5'5", the reason being is that Phicen sort of cheated and just used the female skeleton. I didn't bother measuring because I knew it was short, and I knew I would be posing it crouched. It would not work well in a standing pose.

The body is very short. Someone on one of the other forums stated it would represent a man 5'5", the reason being is that Phicen sort of cheated and just used the female skeleton. I didn't bother measuring because I knew it was short, and I knew I would be posing it crouched. It would not work well in a standing pose.

OK thanks for the info, yeah if you leave him in that pose it doesn't matter. The proportions look great though, Arnie was pretty jacked in T1.

Here is the actual prop from the movie, I'm surprised there aren't any burn marks or anything, considering he was in an explosion:

6259_1_zps2972d444.jpg

6259_2_zpsae3a57cb.jpg
i've seen them, and i think you are not exactly right - there are burns. check it. both his shoulders are black in the front, and the chain is partially black too and lost its shine. that's soot. on the back the leather part is scorched in some places from little fires and temperature from when he was laying on a windshield, burning on his back.
i think people sometimes, like in my case :lol (but i've seen it later again), make more burns of toy's jacket just because toy material takes burns a lot better, changing color into yellow, getting holes fast, getting natural soot, etc.

i even gave a too much damaged jacket to the repairs scene (considering he went through more damage by that time) and went lighter on the walking variant for the second time. but still opened the damaged forearm because it's just cool :)

movieshotburnedpunk_03.jpg~original

teaser_bp.jpg~original

julypose_01.jpg~original

repairs_flesh_finish_06.jpg~original

repairs_figure_progress_001.jpg~original

arm_surgery_table_004.jpg~original

arm_surgery_table_002.jpg~original

arm02_zps8b7b9cd2.jpg~original

Last edited:
You might luck out lower, you never know.

Listed as new $300.

Hot Toys Terminator T 800 MMS 136 Factory SEALED Mint | eBay

New $225 for bids.

Hot Toys T 800 Terminator Original Movie Arnold 1 6 Action Figure MMS136 New | eBay

Used $250 for bids.

Hot Toys Terminator 1 T 800 Arnold Schwarzenegger 1 6 Scale Figure MMS 136 | eBay

Although I'd go for a used one, since you'll know whether or not the neck plug is broken. I had two that had it, and a lot of guys around here reported it happening to theirs too after a few years. I bought a new one from a fellow freak on here, and it was MIB sealed and the plug had a gouge in it and crumbled. Easy fix though if you have a spare plug.

i've seen them, and i think you are not exactly right - there are burns. check it. both his shoulders are black in the front, and the chain is partially black too and lost its shine. that's soot. on the back the leather part is scorched in some places from little fires and temperature from when he was laying on a windshield, burning on his back.
i think people sometimes, like in my case :lol (but i've seen it later again), make more burns of toy's jacket just because toy material takes burns a lot better, changing color into yellow, getting holes fast, getting natural soot, etc.

i even gave a too much damaged jacket to the repairs scene (considering he went through more damage by that time) and went lighter on the walking variant for the second time. but still opened the damaged forearm because it's just cool :)

movieshotburnedpunk_03.jpg~original

teaser_bp.jpg~original

julypose_01.jpg~original

repairs_flesh_finish_06.jpg~original

repairs_figure_progress_001.jpg~original

arm_surgery_table_004.jpg~original

arm_surgery_table_002.jpg~original

arm02_zps8b7b9cd2.jpg~original
So do you collect Terminator?

Listed as new $300.

New $225 for bids.

Hot Toys T 800 Terminator Original Movie Arnold 1 6 Action Figure MMS136 New | eBay

Used $250 for bids.

Hot Toys Terminator 1 T 800 Arnold Schwarzenegger 1 6 Scale Figure MMS 136 | eBay

Although I'd go for a used one, since you'll know whether or not the neck plug is broken. I had two that had it, and a lot of guys around here reported it happening to theirs too after a few years. I bought a new one from a fellow freak on here, and it was MIB sealed and the plug had a gouge in it and crumbled. Easy fix though if you have a spare plug.

Patience and time. I have bought almost all my hot toys for close to retail. Even DX Joker and Sparrow.

Listed as new $300.

New $225 for bids.

Used $250 for bids.

I recently bought a used Tech Noir and discovered that the plastic on the neck plug was crumbled. How might I go about finding a new neck plug and repairing?

Thanks

Back