Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What table are you guys using for the arm surgery scene ? ..... I got my Joker DX11 table out today but Arnie won't get his legs under it properly to get close enough to the table.

What table are you guys using for the arm surgery scene ? ..... I got my Joker DX11 table out today but Arnie won't get his legs under it properly to get close enough to the table.
i had that table with two chairs, as a set. one of the chairs was sacrificed to make the table legs and the chair sit higher.
you can see it here if you look closer: double seat and prolonged legs.

arm_surgery_table_004.jpg~original

Thanks mate ..... I was thinking of just taking off about 1.5cm from the chair legs with a junior hacksaw and file them nice and flat then a sanding stick and new rubber feet.
That way his legs will go under the table perfectly.

So if I wanted to get a customized version of one of these back onto a Hot Toys body... Which one is it exactly? Is it unique to this release or is it the TTM20? If it is unique, is the TTM20 at least workable? I would like to get it back to "factory" if possible (restore the switch out arm ability, etc), but I also want the body to not fall apart on me. :)

Thanks!

Sallah

Thanks mate ..... I was thinking of just taking off about 1.5cm from the chair legs with a junior hacksaw and file them nice and flat then a sanding stick and new rubber feet.
That way his legs will go under the table perfectly.
table legs still will be too short :)

So if I wanted to get a customized version of one of these back onto a Hot Toys body... Which one is it exactly? Is it unique to this release or is it the TTM20? If it is unique, is the TTM20 at least workable? I would like to get it back to "factory" if possible (restore the switch out arm ability, etc), but I also want the body to not fall apart on me. :)

Thanks!

Sallah

Yes the body was unique, kinda.
Mms117 and mms136 have single jointed elbows (like the ttm19)
the ttm20 have double jointed elbows, so you wont be able to use the damaged arm from mms136 on a ttm20.
If you wanna have the possibility to swap the mms136 damaged arm yu need to get a mms117 or mms136 body.

Now The mms238 body has also a damaged arm but also double jointed elbows so its compatible/swap with a ttm20 clean forearm.

So in the end it dépends on What yu already have and What yu can afford.

i have so many spare MMS136 bodies that i went out of options to make more T1s and started making future terminators... while somebody is in a need of one and they are unavailable.
kinda explains why they are unavailable :lol

P show pics of these custom future war Terminators please? .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

P show pics of these custom future war Terminators please? .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
just generic kitbashes from spare items in WIP condition and awaiting for more futuristic guns & human resistance outpost to accompany them, nothing interesting. i simply had lots of bodies & clothes after MMS238 release and replacement of half of T1 collection. there will be more effort put in humans then in them, though the Lundgren terminator has a noob attempt to repeat the bunker terminator gun & pose.

future_terminators_002_zpsux1znsnt.jpg~original

future_terminators_001_zpsuf1kh1hw.jpg~original

day003_zpsk9x6gfjt.jpg~original

theterminator.jpg

i lost those white pants from the last photo, don't know where i put them. they had to become the bunker terminator suit together with white coat. once i find them, the bunker terminator will be more accurate, and his black coat will move to another terminator.

Last edited:

Thanks!

Sallah

Hey James,

I used a TTM20 for the second set I kitbashed. The neck is different (it's slightly smaller) but the general proportions are spot on. You're probably hard pressed to find a MMS136 body in the aftermarket nowadays so the TTM20 is the next best thing. Hope that helps!

The TTM20 is on the left:

23704229784_c44a0e68df_c.jpg

i have so many spare MMS136 bodies that i went out of options to make more T1s and started making future terminators... while somebody is in a need of one and they are unavailable.

You devil lol ;)

Thanks for all the info guys! I really appreciate it. :)

I guess it will all boil down to how much I really want to be able to use that damaged arm then. Hmmm....

Sallah

If you ever want to sell one, shoot me a message! :)

Sallah

thank you! that's a sketch of a future bunker scene. will have more details & characters & dirt on them.
pity i cannot find any 1/6 armored concrete ruins :(

Back