Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think he is quite bad a$$ holding a futuristics gun

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

@a-dev, do you think Hot Toys brings a revisted T1 Tech Noir T-800 in the future ?

Terminator is a Money Maker and the Sculpt from the T2 BD Arnold looks much better than this.

@a-dev, do you think Hot Toys brings a revisted T1 Tech Noir T-800 in the future ?

Terminator is a Money Maker and the Sculpt from the T2 BD Arnold looks much better than this.

Well, I'm just a collector and fan, I have no inside information but I wouldn't rule out a revisited Tech Noir DX.

HT obviously saw reason to rework the T2 head. Far as I'm concerned that same reason exists here in the case of MMS136 (and Dutch for that matter).

We're also missing a potential headsculpt - basically the bloodied eye head without the bloodied eye, from the garage car chase. And you wouldn't put this head with a Police Shootout figure - that figure would get the endo-eye head and the BD head from the tanker truck chase.

So yeah I can see it.

I'm still waiting for the guy on eBay to ship my MMS136 to me. He said it would have been last week. No response on my messages to him and no updates since I paid.

i think he is quite bad a$$ holding a futuristics gun

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg
really badass! ok, now i know what to do with old sculpts (and bodies of course) if HT makes a resculpt like with T2: future terminators :) in some ****ty torn clothes, maybe with BD parts from T2DX (and new T1DXes if they come), & so on.

Last edited:
really badass! ok, now i know what to do with old sculpts if HT makes a resculpt like with T2: future terminators :) in some ****ty torn clothes, maybe with BD parts from T2DX (and new T1DXes if they come), & so on.

Cheers and that is really a great idea and use with the old HS and the BD parts. Please share the work when completed:)

I think a DX Present day Kyle Reese would be amazing, can't see it due to the fact Nike will probably deny the use of the tick on the shoes, like they did with the Neca and it's a little too iconic to miss out on a potentially $300 figure

The seller got back to me and said he will give me the tracking number tomorrow. I'm assuming he shipped it :dunno . If he did, my first 1/6 Terminator should be in my hands early next week.

Just playing around with a red LED.

284792_10152086976135497_1194331962_n.jpg

Cool pose. Looks like he is on his way to take care of some business.

I just busted this guy out of hibernation today. He's been in his box since I moved in the summer. I really need to invest in a proper cabinet/display etc. It's one of the reasons he's been packed away so long. My display is almost embarrasing. :lol

Because Reese was lonely (in more ways then one ;) lol )

T1Sarahconnorwip.jpg

Still a wip. I am currently working on the HS.

:)

So far so good. One day I'll ask you what ingredients you're using because I doubt HT will ever make T1 Sarah.

One word: custom.

I contacted Texlander after he made his T1 Sarah and commissioned him for a one off set for me.

He did a fantastic job with the clothing set:lecture

The problem is the HS as there is only one commercially available now through Ada Wong and it's kinda not that great. I wish Synder-Man would make a T1 Sarah HS. His female sculpts are excellent!

Back