Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t13a.jpg

Yep this is the same one like I bought off you on eBay!! :clap Awesome figure. I have him displayed proudly.

Ok , i started to put together another Police Station Massacre Ahhhhnuld.

Slow process , ebay has dried up on T1 parts , being broke doesn't help either :gah:

I need some T1 Boots , Pants , AR18 , and some Gargoyles

KP Body
Custom Shirt & Pants
T2 MMS Boots
T1 BD Head
T2 MMS Glasses
DX10 Jacket

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP001_zpse93aa8bf.jpg

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP002_zpsf47684f1.jpg

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP004_zps59bedfd5.jpg

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP005_zps51811948.jpg

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP006_zps5a5bc449.jpg

TerminatorPoliceMassacreWIP007_zps7fd64342.jpg

Coming along nicely Mike:hi5: you should contact commando for the gargoyles he made them for alot of people a few months back, maybe he could hook you up, the ar18 is a ***** to find so good luck on that, those pants you got ain't to bad and the boots you will have to find on e-bay.

No boots on ebay .

Yeah the pants are hard to find too.

Thanks buddy , i appreciate it.

I'll Pm Commando now and see whats up. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll let you know if i find an AR18

Nope. I can confirm about the T1 parts. Tech Noir shirts are to be found but the remainder of the gear is a bit hard to come by. I was going to bash a second T1 to display the other head, but alas nothing...

Ok now I own just about every high end t-800 figure there is with my resent purchese of the enterbay t-800, I have mms117, mms136 dx10, the both 12" neca versions and a few of there small ones, and various others and this figure is still my favorate t-800.

Do you have hamburger head? I haven't seen many people with it.

Great collection Skull. I think I want to get the 1/4 Ahhhhnuld

No sir, don't want it ether as that figures crap to todays standards:monkey4, but I was out of the collecting game when that figure came out, I did want the endo they made back then though as those were awesome, hopefully soon a new 1:6 endo will be up for pre-order. The 1/4 ahhhhhnuld is epic and is now the centerpiece of my collection:yess:

Yeah , we need a revamped 1/6 Chrome plated endo bad.

I missed it also. Now that Hot Toys can chrome plate parts and some real metal parts . the Endo would be the sickest

Yeah hamburger head is kinda gay , but the nostalgia it has being one of the early HT figures. Setting it up next to the DX10 just to see how much the company has improved over the years would be cool to see.

I've got a Hamburger Head Spawn figure, but no Hamburger face T1 T-800.

I didn't even know about Hot Toys back then; unfortunately. I do have both versions of the t-800 Endoskeleton, and even though I'd like a Kyle Reese, I'd rather have an updated one of him in street clothes rather than the SGT. Tech Com version. I can’t understand why Hot Toys hasn’t put one out, here lately it looks like if a figure’s after market (secondary market) price gets high enough they put out a 2.0 version pretty quick. SGT. Tech Com Kyle Reese is going for a pretty penny right now, and people are making plenty of custom as far as I can tell.

I’ve still got my custom, but I’m more interested in just selling it now than trading it now, but you already know that.

Back