Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm caught in a photoplay.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Mmm, that figure is ace! If I hadn't spent £800 on new computer parts I would have bought it.

Sean, do you secretly work for Hot Toys? (just kidding)

Your pictures, like Alices/DeadLeaves' are consistently the best on the forum.

Damn, you make the figures I own look great:lol

Awesome pics but once again makes me wish HT made the head sculpt of his facial expression during that scene when he is getting up with those crazy bulged out eyes look.

lol well at least youre honest.
I personally only collect figures I like the most.
I dont care how "iconic" it is to most people, its whats most iconic to me that matters, you know?

:exactly: Same here, don't care about competition in this matter. What I like is what I get.

Stunning pics. Each one clearly based on a film-shot, chronological order and all. Love it :clap

Awesome pics but once again makes me wish HT made the head sculpt of his facial expression during that scene when he is getting up with those crazy bulged out eyes look.

That'd be cool but better to do a sculpt for when hes firing the uzi in tech noir or when he finds Reese and Sarah in the parking garage and starts shooting with that police shotgun. The 'eye bulging' when hes getting back up off the ground after being shot by Reese would need extra levels of specificity like having his mouth sorta downturned, a sculpted double chin etc. I like the eye bulging idea though, he's most often sculpted with varying degrees of squint but in T1 he goes wide-eyed when firing a gun.

Back