Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Teaser from a Classic Action Film Character

Was Michael Biehn in The Expendables? I'd love to see a HT redo of Corporal Hicks.

He should have biehn. :lol

They can make more $ releasing 2 T800s instead of one MMS with 2 outfits or even a DX.

Plus it really should be 2 seperate releases, its not like its easy to buy an extra 800 series body.

So is that blog totally reliable? I remember he posted that it's Christopher Reeve Superman that's going to be the DX-04, and it ended up being Bruce Lee.. :dunno Hot Toys just responded to the demand of the fans, that's why they're releasing CR-Supes as a DX, so it was not an indication that this blog was correct all along..

Still hoping it'll be Rambo 4. It's preposterous that we don't have a Rambo 4!!!

Again tho, that would kill any chance of selling the Barney Ross figure. Who would buy some washed up clown when they could have the younger way more famous version of a character hes played.

I think the only thing thats a definate in fact is that it isn't going to be a Stallone.

A T1 arnie would be so awesome and as long its not a Jet Li figure Ill probably be happy with what ever it is. A Die hard fig would be a huge welcome to my collection but I really do think it will be the T1 since we saw a teaser pic a few months ago at a show and now this pic. If it is the T1 arnie I hope it comes with both outfits and guns and hopefully multiple headsculps. After the t-1000 and all the stuff it came with I dont see any reason it wouldnt.:pray:

:rock :rock :rock

hem01a.jpg

Tech Noir Arnold on Friday. Let that sink in. :D

Terminator 1 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back