Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Teaser from a Classic Action Film Character

IF it is a Tech Noir Arnie this guy can't be far behind :

au800newst10-08.jpg

My most wanted figure from TERMINATOR.

I'm just shocked were gonna see a Tech Noir Arnie before a BD T2 or a new Endoskeleton.

I thought for sure they'd finish milking T2 before moving to T1.

Now the only question on my mind is this.

Will it be a 2 in 1? 2 in 1 as in all the parts/accessories required to make him the Police Shootout version? If not, I'll be buying multiples either way.

I'm just shocked were gonna see a Tech Noir Arnie before a BD T2 or a new Endoskeleton.

I thought for sure they'd finish milking T2 before moving to T1.

Tis very strange.

Can't see this or a BD T800 being a DX now either, seeing as it is likely CR Supes is DX 5.

If it's a T1 Arnold, it will make me resort to this, as I am so hard up at the moment :monkey2:

midnight-cowboy.jpg

Tis very strange.

Can't see this or a BD T800 being a DX now either, seeing as it is likely CR Supes is DX 5.

Well Superman was announced OFFICIALLY right after Bruce Lee. We know how strange the DX line has been. Who's to say either version of the T-800 couldn't be DX 6?

I just hope we see BD versions from both movies. The Police Station shootout is The Terminator as far as I've always been concerned.

Still with all the damage options for the T1000 a BD 800 seemed like a no brainer to display with it.

Well Superman was announced OFFICIALLY right after Bruce Lee. We know how strange the DX line has been. Who's to say either version of the T-800 couldn't be DX 6?

True. Not saying it couldn't, just that I don't think either will be.

Straight up MMS releases to me, considering how much the T1000 packs.

Considering the hype of DX04 and the complete let-down that was, I expect the new HT figure to be Terry Tate Office Linebacker.

I would like a T1 to have both Tech Noir (My Favourite) and Police Station look. Then we should get all the guns too

I am surprised that they aren't finishing off the T2 line before revealing the T1 stuff though. Not that I'm complaining.

Well HT did announce their Superman figure soon after....

Bruce Lee was just a diversion.

They can chuck 1984 Terminator into the mix anytime they like knowing we ll lap it up.But im not getting excited yet...not after the Bruce Lee fiasco...

Lets just say-I shall be looking forward to Friday a little more than usual this week!!

Very small chance of T1 Arnold prior to T2 Battle Damaged version, IMO.

T-800 with Technoir and Police Station outfits.

Ok, after seeing this pic, totally Tech Noir T-800.
That will be great for sure.

I think a police station T-800 would have to include a battle damaged sculpt and jacket so it will probably be it's own like the T-1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back