Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Teaser from a Classic Action Film Character

This thread is going to turn out the same way the last one did.

Those still in doubt
40497_417989137343_58690437343_5148015_3143511_n.jpg

I am not saying it's 100%, but the signs are there

I dont understand, was the film playing on those screens or just screen caps of Tech Noir Arnie or what?

They were on Hot Toys Facebook page, and were taken at the last Hong Kong show. Why would Hot Toys show them, if it was not for a good reason?

To get everyone's hopes up only to be crushed by a collosal disappointment like Bruce Lee/Superman.

Has to be a Schwarzenegger or a Stallone charcter.

Rambo, Rocky or Terminator I would think.

Rambo 4 I hope.

:goodpost:

Why would it be Rambo 4 when that came out in 2008?

Because the announcement says classic character, not movie. Rambo is a classic character, Rambo 4 is a movie they haven't made a figure from yet and wanted by many who have the others and even some who don't.

Just as easily, it could be McClane from Die Hard 1-4, whatever they can get approval to do if they do Die Hard. Terminator will be T2, I don't see anything T1 coming until they're done, and I really think a BD T-800 will happen.

Another exciting update is coming - Hot Toys will be announcing another classic character this Friday which the actor has also appeared in The Expendables. Guess who he is? Stay tuned!

People might overthink the whole thing,i am positive it's just a Terminator Arnie,T1,T2 BD,T3 or whatever.Off course,it's definitely time for Rambo 4 or Rocky but why would they give us another Sly when Barney was just announced?
John McClane is another possibility.

When they say a CLASSIC character that was played by an actor that was also was in Expendables i don't think it's another Expendables character.

Last edited:

Very small chance of T1 Arnold prior to T2 Battle Damaged version, IMO.

I would think, if we get T1 figures before BD T-800, my hopes of ever getting BD T-800 from T2 are going to drop big time. I can't think of a case where movies have long been out there that HT hasn't moved on and not looked back at. They might go out of order, but usually they do all they plan to for a particular film and then move on. We got Aliens, then they moved onto Alien 3 and finally Alien, we got Predator 2 and then Predator, Termaintor Salvation and now T2, I really think once they start T1 that'll be the end for T2 and would suck, it's not over.

T-800 with Technoir and Police Station outfits.

That's probably the only way I'll end up spending money on HT Tech Noir.

I believe it is another Arnie Terminator which is an easy pass. T2 -800 is sufficient for my Terminator needs. Unless they do an even better Arnie sculpt, I may have to reconsider at that point.

Otherwise, the only figures I would consider purchasing that has been guessed thus far would be:

Rambo 4
John McClane
Conan the Barbarian
Lee Christmas

Anything else would probably be a pass.

Am I the only one here who doesn't care much about BD T-800? I prefer the regular T-800(which I have) clean look. I'd love any Rambo or Rocky figure.

Am I the only one here who doesn't care much about BD T-800? I prefer the regular T-800(which I have) clean look. I'd love any Rambo or Rocky figure.

I prefer Rambo over another Terminator figure. 4 T2 figures announced and released in less than 9 mo period, it would be nice for a change.

I highly doubt Rambo or Rocky since Ross was just previewed more likely another Terminator figure. Kudos to anyone wanting another Terminator figure, I will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back