Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to get the Berserker Predator thread closed. I just typed into my planner on my iphone, so it's on now.

Oh, CelticP must have gotten po'ed then. I haven't been following the thread, but I could see that happening.

I don't think he deleted it. I think it got deleted because he was telling people to STFU and GTFO when they'd say they didn't like Predators and one of them probably snitched to a mod about it. :lol:lol:lol

Celtic actually threatened to delete his own thread, since he was crying over all the 'trolls'.

What kind of name is Nimrod? His parents must have hated him just as much as Bradgelina when they named their daughter Shiloh.

This is all fun and games but why must we have debates about the movie in a thread about a figure?..... isn't there a topic in the Movies and Tv Show section?.... if I were a Mod I would give you guys all the ban hammer for like 5 minutes to make you think about what you did....

Also regarding the video on the previous page,does that guy post here? If so, please stop calling us "_____es". Thanks.

Kinda touchy aren't we? P!tu is a pimp yo and he uses that term very loosely, like as his own substitute for "brothers" as NAM mentioned. Don't take offense, also its over the internet why worry about it?

I'm not sure, HT head scuplt not so likeness, I think Neca's is better, what do you think?
Berserker.jpg

Being called "_____es" is P!tu for "brothers" newb.

"newb"? You are so cool for posting on this message board longer than me. haha. P!tu is a child as are you. Sorry, but i don't follow the degenerate "gangsta" crowd. Being called "brother" would suffice. Unless YOU actually prefer being called a _____?

thenammagazine=FAIL:nana:

Back