Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why. :wink1:
It's nothing we haven't experienced before. :1-1:
Now let's harass Enterbay to start making A&P. :hi5:

EDIT:
Or at least let Yuli do all the sculpting from now on.

Oh and iampoch.... I hear ya.
I really like HT, but every so often they let their egos get the better of them.
Not funding their blunders is how they "really" learn.

Yulli's so hot ;D

But she should be cringing on the mere thought of it ;D

BTW, on an OT note:

I've heard some flak concerning HT's Alien figures. Does the Big Chap have similar complaints as well? Do the bodies really decay? I was thinking of buying one.

I think it would go something like this:

Herro iampoch,

thank you for complaining email. just what we love here at HT, more complaining email. have you seen HT facebook page? we make announcement on there to make fan happy and instead fan mutate facebook page into rage filled Gojira with complain and tear cry about cripple superman, more King of all musical pop micro jackson figure and even request for batter damage t-800.

now you complain "predatol figure not move enough." you want more move? go buy toy from toystore. it move A LOT! it move so much it break and you cry. happy? we make super giant predatol to make fan happy and you send complain email. You no like you no buy!!!!

you sure you not Devir_666? maybe you ARE mr. Devir san! HA!

We busy designing new fruity TROM lightbulb figure and AVATAR thin smurfs to make more money. We have no time for email about predatol. When it come, you like you buy.

Best regards,
SA/ Hot Toys

:wink1:

AWESOMENESS! Yes, I am Vietnamese so its all good. :D

Yulli's so hot ;D

But she should be cringing on the mere thought of it ;D

BTW, on an OT note:

I've heard some flak concerning HT's Alien figures. Does the Big Chap have similar complaints as well? Do the bodies really decay? I was thinking of buying one.

LOL :lol

I haven't really read anything about the rubber decaying, but they do tend to be overly fragile and inaccurate.

Get past those issues, and they're alright.

HIGH FIVE :hi5:

Last edited:
LOL :lol

I haven't really read anything about the rubber decaying, but they do then to be overly fragile and inaccurate.

Get past those issues, and they're alright.

HIGH FIVE :hi5:

Rubber does eventually decay though, and the more you handle a rubber figure with your hands, the more the oil on your hands will get on and seep into the rubber and it will eventually decay.

Paint flakes off it...it collects dust thats then difficult to remove...it probably discolours, just not good. I worry enough about the dreadlocks on my predators without their entire bodies being composed of it.

I preffer an action figure with similar articulation of a gi joe 3 3/4 than an static statue, I think that paintjob in the chest of this predator is more important than the articulation

sorry, cant help but HASBRO 12" figures keeps popping to mind with what you just said.:slap
and for a $200 for that slick paint job...it doesnt cut it, IMO.

there is a reason why they use those articulation on 3 3/4 figs, the tiny scale doesn't hurt it. but not in 1:6...

Ay papa !

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_oCOmk_7PKg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_oCOmk_7PKg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I didn't notice this till just now but looking a the jaw bone on the HT bio and the screen used prop, the top part of the jaw in the back of the HT bio is pointy where one the screen use bio it's more rounded. I'm probably being overly picky but I hope HT corrects it on the final piece, though it doesn't look too hard to fix yourself.

34882_423773657824_171015147824_4659896_6818480_n.jpg

3535588pred2208d681b79c.jpg

Luckily HT still has time to correct it. I also assume there were pobably more than one bio used for filming and maybe the pics the sculptors at NECA and HT used for reference had the pointy jaw line. Still in all the pics I've seen of the screen Berserker, the jaw is rounded. Again though I'm probably being too picky lol.

Man I really wish I hadn't read this thread because I never would have noticed all the little inaccuracies untill pionted out to me and now that I see them, despite the fact that I think the current figure looks fantastic, the perfectionest in me wants HT to correct them to make the figure more screen accurate. Even if I prefer the current proto lol.

Last edited:
Somehow seems like they got the whole bio wrong. And the colors. Why is the armor brown anyways when its supposed to be black?

Well the screen used armor has a kinda bronz/copperish tint to it but yeah, it could use more black. As for the bio, with the exception of the pointed jaw and missing scuff marks, the overall shape of the bio I think is pretty close, it just needs to be a smidge wider and longer.

Back