Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What no Royce :horror j/k very cool m8 :hi5:

Check the pics again, he's in his box, I DON'T have TIME to eat yo socks and open Royce :lecture

IMG_7653.jpg

Just received him today and it's a very nice figure. My light up function works well.:yess: The arms and legs are extremely stiff, makes it a little scary to adjust for poses. Also the left foot seems to come off too easy and the head/mask is definately too small. Which becomes even more noticable when next to my other Preds. This is also only nit-picking and would recommend him to anyone on the fence. Can't wait for Falconer and hopefully Tracker to complete what will be an awesome trio.:hi5:

this is for all that are having problems with the light thing on the helmet
light.jpg

light20working.jpg

light20plug.jpg

with a small screwdriver lift the contact of the battery and make sure that the battery touches the metal side of the plug and problem solve , the light was not working on 4 of my 5 berserkers and now works on them all

What the hell does a person need five of the same figure for? Anyway, thanks for the tip.

well 1 for my office , 1 for my home office , 1 for my detolf display outside my office , one for my main display at home and 1 for costums

Huh!? :thud:

I did this mod with my P2 back in August of 2008. Before I even joined this board AND before the HT P1 was even released.

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=9172

And my method was derived from hellonearth's method that he came up with earlier that same month on The Hunter's Lair. August 1 2008 to be exact (I did mine on August 27/28 2008).

No love.

:(

I did use the word "apparently" for a reason. I was open to correction. Back when I did it to my P1 no one mentioned yours and even subsequently gave me credit when they did theirs later on so I was none the wiser.

So, I had no intention of stealing anyone's thunder, my apologies Devir!! :wink1:

I did use the word "apparently" for a reason. I was open to correction. Back when I did it to my P1 no one mentioned yours and even subsequently gave me credit when they did theirs later on so I was none the wiser.

So, I had no intention of stealing anyone's thunder, my apologies Devir!! :wink1:

AH SO!! Aparogy accepted. :lol:lol:lol

Back