Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AH SO!! Aparogy accepted. :lol:lol:lol

It's actually "a sou", but we'll let that one slide ;). I'm an edumacated languageamarian.

@a-dev: I could not get that reference until I read it the third time! Gotta watch both movies again. Been too long, and 'Begins' was epic.

@a-dev: I could not get that reference until I read it the third time! Gotta watch both movies again. Been too long, and 'Begins' was epic.

:lol I'm proud of getting that one in, I was just going to post a LOL and then 'my message is not too short' but somehow Morgan Freeman's voice entered my head. Bizarre!

Worked up the nerve to put the mask on this guy. Softened the plastic with a hairdryer first, but be careful doing this as the glue that holds the wiring in place will melt when heated.
Gently slid the mask on while the plastic was soft and my word does this figure really pop now. He needs to be displayed with the Bio, no question. Loving him more now than before.

Worked up the nerve to put the mask on this guy. Softened the plastic with a hairdryer first, but be careful doing this as the glue that holds the wiring in place will melt when heated.
Gently slid the mask on while the plastic was soft and my word does this figure really pop now. He needs to be displayed with the Bio, no question. Loving him more now than before.
Yeah, he looks great with his Bio on, without it.. Not so much IMO.

I really like the way the dreads curve in profile. They work gorgeously with the sculpt of the helmet. Definitely a mask-only display piece for me.

Hey man you mind posting some pics of how it looks?

Hey man you mind posting some pics of how it looks?

I'm no photographer, but here ya go bud.

predators.jpg

^^Looks pretty good and thanks for posting a pic. The mask looks evened out. Mines has a bigger gap on one side of his head than the other side. So did the big glob of glue change to fit the figures face so there wouldnt be any rubbing off of paint?

Last edited:
I am tempted to get a second Berserker to display one masked and one unmasked at all times.

:lecture That's exactly what my intentions were when I bought two of the HT P1 when they were available at retail. Funny thing is I have one P1 displayed without mask and my second P1 is still sealed in his box. But that will change when I get Baloo's custom P1 biomask. :)

I think I'll just stick with one Berserker since my shelf space is limited and I have several other HT releases on pre-order.

:lecture That's exactly what my intentions were when I bought two of the HT P1 when they were available at retail. Funny thing is I have one P1 displayed without mask and my second P1 is still sealed in his box. But that will change when I get Baloo's custom P1 biomask. :)

I think I'll just stick with one Berserker since my shelf space is limited and I have several other HT releases on pre-order.

I did the same with Predator 1 as well. I guess you could also say the same for Predator 2 as I have the regular displayed with the mask and the battle damaged exclusive displayed unmasked with open mandibles.

^^Looks pretty good and thanks for posting a pic. The mask looks evened out. Mines has a bigger gap on one side of his head than the other side. So did the big glob of glue change to fit the figures so there wouldnt be any rubbing off of paint?

The glue was pretty level on mine, and once it started to melt, I just molded it a little with my fingers until it cooled. It took some doing but I was able to get the mask to rest on the face pretty evenly while the plastic was warm, and it feels pretty tight now that it's cooled. I don't believe I damaged the face paint, but I guess I won't know until I remove the mask. :monkey1

The glue was pretty level on mine, and once it started to melt, I just molded it a little with my fingers until it cooled. It took some doing but I was able to get the mask to rest on the face pretty evenly while the plastic was warm, and it feels pretty tight now that it's cooled. I don't believe I damaged the face paint, but I guess I won't know until I remove the mask. :monkey1
Did the exact same thing, didn't damage mine.

I heated the mask a little with a hairdryer and the flexed the mask out a bit so it's not so tight fitting. No problems at all with the light or glue, etc.

Man...I wish I knew about this stuff earlier. I know now though. Since Berserker was my first predator all this stuff was new to me. This is the faded paint that Ive talking about... The left side were it looks lighter.
picture.php

Its a creamy white color with a hint of green.

Last edited:
I can see it. It's subtle, but that is likely the photograph. Still, it could be worse.
Sorry man, I know how the little flaws on your new figure can just eat away at you. Maybe you could just heat the mask and mold the glue as I did, and just leave the bio on. Keep him displayed that way and the pain will lessen over time. You could always try touching up the paint too, but I would only suggest that if you were comfortable with your skill level in doing so.

Good luck bud.

Can't u ask for a replacement or claim it if there's problem on the coloring?

I'm having a problem as well as my berserker's right fist was lacking black color (to darken the green part and the finger nail)
causing it to look really pale. So i check back with the middleman (which he dealt with the Authorized dealer) and luckily i'm
going to get the replacement today (for the fist only)

I can see it. It's subtle, but that is likely the photograph. Still, it could be worse.
Sorry man, I know how the little flaws on your new figure can just eat away at you. Maybe you could just heat the mask and mold the glue as I did, and just leave the bio on. Keep him displayed that way and the pain will lessen over time. You could always try touching up the paint too, but I would only suggest that if you were comfortable with your skill level in doing so.

Good luck bud.
Yeah my camera sucks. I ended up pulling out the light up feature a while back and then I cut a way a lot of that unnecessary glue. Then I glued the feature back in and put cotton over it and I think it helps its just kinda too late. I wish I had did that when I first got him. Its been really driving me and if the head didnt cost so much Id just buy a new one. It looks perfect with his bio on but I know whats underneath. Hopefull when I get my new figures Ill let it go and stop worrying about it.

Back