Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some dread mod to my Berserker
Let share it :)
img0681z.jpg

58777045.jpg

54701824.jpg

beforeaftero.jpg

img0690cn.jpg

img0691k.jpg

img0694q.jpg

img0696o.jpg

Thanks for watching :)

So I don't have to scroll through a thousand pages, one you take the screw out, how the hell do you take of the battery cover? Is there a trick or something?

Take a flat head and push the metal contact to the right a little, make it where that battery fits in tight, then gently lie the battery onto of the contact slightly on the right and that it makes contact with the middle contact that the battery hits, slowly slide the cover onto so that the battery doesn't move.

I would keep the switch on the "on" position while doing this, therefore you can test whether the contacts are working or not.

You the man, Man! Ski-Man! I've had it since early this month and never got the light to work thinking I had a dud battery. But nope it works now!

You the man, Man! Ski-Man! I've had it since early this month and never got the light to work thinking I had a dud battery. But nope it works now!

Glad you got it working bro, yeah I'm pretty snazzy with electrical/computer work since it's my main job.

I would of broke out the whole wiring, contact, soder spots last night if the tweaking wasn't working, one way or the other I would of got that thing working :lol

Again, glad I could help. :hi5:

I pull out some dreads, change position, then glue it back:)
img0675uy.jpg

Ah, the method I (apparently) pioneered around here on the P1. You can bring dreadlocks forward without any surgery but I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the way they look resting on the shoulder.

I got my Berserker today from Alter Ego and it has instantly become one of my favorites. Thank the Predator gods that the lights work for mine as well.:yess:

Here's mine. Lights wouldn't work at first. I had to bend some metal where the battery goes.

8ec4d264.jpg

53b3b9bb.jpg

Ah, the method I (apparently) pioneered around here on the P1.

Huh!? :thud:

I did this mod with my P2 back in August of 2008. Before I even joined this board AND before the HT P1 was even released.

https://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=9172

And my method was derived from hellonearth's method that he came up with earlier that same month on The Hunter's Lair. August 1 2008 to be exact (I did mine on August 27/28 2008).

No love.

:(

We love the Lair here... Hell I kinda go in spurts between here and there... although I'm pretty new there as well...:wave

i dont know where to go with the package stuff, and this is only a few of them.

dbqf933v.jpg

mr black is great! a was not sure, if i collect them, because the movie was... hm, but then, i watched it again, and now...

v9unwllj.jpg

Nice collection you should post some pics in the Show your Shelves! thread. I would love see some pics of your figs in the Detolf's.

Back