Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mine today. It showed up a day early Thank you UPS man.
This things awesome i should be playing with him but instead I'm saying how awesome he is on line.This is stupid. I'm going to play with my toys.

Have fun.

picture.php

no, but i have barely removed my bio.
Alright thanks for answering the MAIN question. And I think one leg is longer than the other on mine too because when I try to have him stand straight up he tilts foward, but to the right. So I have to pose him like this if I want him to stand on his own. Which looks pretty cool anyway lol. He can stand on his own I just had to move his legs and stuff so he could, but something is slightly off though.
picture.php

Last edited:

Jeez, it looks like the guardian predator is the same size, if not slightly larger than the berserker in this pic. :thud:[/QUOTE]

It was in the anlgles that made the height look the same. I just checked and the Berzerker is taller.

^^looks good man. Even though I have the figure I never get tired of seeing pics of him.

Alright thanks for answering the MAIN question. And I think one leg is longer than the other on mine too because when I try to have him stand straight up he tilts foward, but to the right.

I had many Hot Toys figures in the past and many had that problem you mentioned. In my experience it is a common problem at HT.

Mine turned up this morning a couple of pics. The flash on the camera is not helping, its so dark here this morning!

14122010223.jpg
14122010249.jpg

Hey guys what you reckon, leave the custome bones on him??

Or take them off??? I think they look alright.. Not sure why he didnt have any in the movie. ( though if you watch the special features on bluray you can see that the original sketchhe had bones on his arms.

What u guys think?????

I like the bone trophies. I added a few to one of my
Berzerkers.

Just got another shipment from China. This time only the outer brown box was cut open from the sides. Luckily they didn't bother to open the bubble wrap and RIP open the box this time.

a couple pics on his shelf also had no problem with the light he seems taller than the first pics that were posted of him next to guardian

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cool pics. Can anyone translate that, please?

here is a quick translation (each paragraph for each photo):

---------------
dutch: Where could he be? Where is that rubbing sound coming from?
---------------
Dutch: Oh ____!! What's this white sticky stuff on my face…?
---------------
dutch: Ha…dem bastard trees, happy now you got your cum shot?
Predator: I always like to 'play' with my prey before the kill!
---------------
dutch: Ha? Billy? You made it?
---------------
dutch: Oh noes! A lovers tiff!
Berserker: I saw you shaking it down on the human traitor!!
Predator: "it wasn't me!"
---------------
berserker: What's the matter? Am i getting too ugly for you or are you after something kinky different?
*back hand _____ slap!!"
---------------
berserker: I left you here on earth to work things out with your midlife crisis instead you do this?
Predator: You never gave me what i always wanted!
---------------
predator: I always wanted to be free and unconstrained, to be with whom ever i will, eat whatever i want, shag whoever i want, shoot at whoever i want. You just never understood me.
---------------
berserker: "understand this!!!"
---------------
berserker: Ooh you *are* pretty, maybe I overreacted and lost out on the gang bang.
---------------
dutch: I….have got to….get to the chopper….
---------------

Last edited:
Back