Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AVP Elder head size FTW!

Although, these are some fantastic shots, Elder! Really amazing paint apps on this guy. Mine needs to get here -- now.

Again, anyone received theirs from SSC yet?

btw Awesome photos Elder2.
Mine was from SSC.
AVP Elder head size FTW!

Although, these are some fantastic shots, Elder! Really amazing paint apps on this guy. Mine needs to get here -- now.

Thanks so much Blade! I like your pictures of figures a lot, I can't wait till you get yours!

DSC00939.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jeez, it looks like the guardian predator is the same size, if not slightly larger than the berserker in this pic. :thud:

Jeez, it looks like the guardian predator is the same size, if not slightly larger than the berserker in this pic. :thud:

I think it's the camera angle or something, he looks ultra skinny in that shot.

No worries. They are right next to each other.
huhx90.jpg

That was a close one. Thanks for clearing that up! :hi5:

Yeah, no problem bro. I tried to cover everything that people worried about while waiting, dread size, head size, and height. The only reason those seem so off are 1) camera angles and 2) the body is so ____ing huge! It is larger than any other Predator I own, I think, but yet the head is the same as like Wolf and the dreads are as long as P2, just not as thick. The figure should have increased in size in more than just the body and it's accessories, but it still looks great!

Yep, the berserker body is noticeably “thicker” than older predators. I did a test fit for the waist armor on a custom lost predator it was extremely loose. I really like this predator and look forward to the others also.

Just put an order in on Sideshow, it's on backorder so hopefully it goes through >_>

The more pics I see of him the more excited I get. I can't believe he is going to be here in a few days. It seems like just a few days ago he went up for pre-order...:)

Back