Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if hes already shipping them out I won't cancel so late on. OK then I'll join everyone else on this bandwagon. Eventually I'll display each 1/6 Predator with its 8" counterpart, should look pretty cool.

Hahahah we're on the same boat :)

Space thug!!!

berserkerfliter.jpg

Just got mine yesterday,
Has anyone else's Berserker arrived with his head loose in the box ie it's on top of his shoulders, just the post is not connected to the neck , is he just packed that way??? everything looks ok, but was just wondering if this is how he's boxed from Hot Toys ???

Kindest regards
Tys

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2g2Y6WUHTNE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2g2Y6WUHTNE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just got mine yesterday,
Has anyone else's Berserker arrived with his head loose in the box ie it's on top of his shoulders, just the post is not connected to the neck , is he just packed that way??? everything looks ok, but was just wondering if this is how he's boxed from Hot Toys ???

Kindest regards
Tys

No,the head was come with already connected on the body.

I liked your orginal idea.But it would be large if space was an issue.When is your berserker getting to you?

I hope he will be on his way next week. The shop I'm getting him from has started to ship to others so I live in hope.

As for large dio. I am thinking for now to make a smaller one that could fit in a case and them maybe converting a bookcase shelf for a bigger piece.
All depends on if I can get my idea out and not amateur looking.

I don't know what you're smoking but you've got to give me some of it cause it seems like some pretty strong stuff. From all the reviews thus far, the quality on this berserker predator is the best. The proportions look right, the paint apps are great, and the details on this new body design are simply amazing and more realistic. For example, compare the joints of the old classic predators to this one. The joints of the classic preds are obvious and toy-looking compared to the hidden realistic joints of the Berserker. In addition, the weight alone on the berserker figure doubles that of the classic predators. More weight means more materials used, means better quality, which means more cost to produce and thus higher price.
:exactly::goodpost:plain and simple!

recieved my invoice for the last berserker payment from osb with a message stating they are on their way from hot toys within 10-14 days:yess: so they will be in next week is my guess although a previous member posted that he recieved his shipping notice,not long:exactly:

Back