Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few quick snap. This guy is super heavy, weight like twice or more than WM, joint are really really tight too.

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5501.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

Berserker is about 14" tall, dont worry:panic:
IMG_5532.jpg

To me he looks like all the previous Preds...like a plastic toy. Glad I already canceled my order on this.
For all of my complaints about this figure, I have to disagree with this one. Berserker is lightyears ahead of even Hot Toys' last Predator release in terms of sculpt quality, paint apps, etc. Per Toys Daily:

IMG_3827s.jpg

I think they made a small head. and to disguise the fact that error. They took his height.

Is it just height we think he has lost or is it also bulk?
If he is shorter but no less bulky than the proto - how did they do that? If he is both shorter and less bulky how and/or why did they shrink it?
Possibly as Tayler said to disguise the fact they'd made his head too small.

But then if they can shrink the entire body why couldn't they simply make a bigger head with longer dreads?

I dunno, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

Still a goo dlooking figure thanks to OMG's photos but the height really is a let down. We were all expecting Super Predators. They don't look too super compared to the other Preds anymore.

So is this guy really shorter than the prototype, or have we just not seen him standing next to Royce yet?

Yeah me too. Waiting for pics if both figure same height will cancel all predators Inc Royce. ...avp predator is taller.. Don't understand why hot toys make it baby predator:gah:

For all of my complaints about this figure, I have to disagree with this one. Berserker is lightyears ahead of even Hot Toys' last Predator release in terms of sculpt quality, paint apps, etc. Per Toys Daily:

IMG_3827s.jpg

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. Even looking at that pic, it still looks like your plain old Pred with different colours. Like another plasticy toy.

Thanks OMG. My frown isnt turned upside down tho, its more of just a neutral expression. Need more pics. You posed yours a hell of a lot better than the first pics.

Even if he is a bit shorter then the proto ..at least now we know he will fit in a detolf just fine, as that was a big worry ,for me anyway..

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. Even looking at that pic, it still looks like your plain old Pred with different colours. Like another plasticy toy.

Yeah, like Spanbauer, I don't know how you can say that. What wouldn't look like a plasticy toy to you? Not trying to be offensive in asking that, I just find that point of view a bit outlandish. NECAs figures, though more accurate in sculpt and proportions, those look like plasticy toys with their paintjobs - not these from HT.

Back