Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToysDaily Pics by ivykwong1997 :
These pictures, when they finally loaded, make the figure look every bit as good as the prototype (for what that's worth). Still, it's very disappointing that none of the inaccuracies were addressed. The headsculpt of this figure is their most inaccurate since the first Joker release. That's not to say though that he doesn't look awesome in his own right.

Wow....that looks...awful. When I see some better photographs I may change my mind, but looking at it currently.....I might cancel my order.
me too man. I would get kicked off if I said what I really wanted to say. Ive been waiting months for this and this is the result!?? tsk tsk tsk. I hope OMG's photos change my mind too because _____!

is a dwarf! They promised a particularly large figure. They announced with comparative photos
and suddenly they release the figure and dwarf. without notice or prior notices
that is to fool people. batman DX with them do the same. they announced to release a figure and another figure very different. even today the page still hottoys batmanDX fake photos

hottoys always liked to play dirty.

is a dwarf! They promised a particularly large figure. They announced with comparative photos
that is to fool people. batman DX with them do the same. they announced to release a figure and another figure very different. even today the page still hottoys batmanDX fake photos

What exactly was wrong with the DX Batman compared to the proto. If anything the production was changed. The proto was just the version 1 on a slim body where the dx had changed abs which where (eventually) plastic.

What exactly was wrong with the DX Batman compared to the proto. If anything the production was changed. The proto was just the version 1 on a slim body where the dx had changed abs which where (eventually) plastic.
Proto was on a narrow body..... final was on a slim body with leg extensions

I had planned to buy two but this pics make me think that is not a good idea , is a cool figure but not enought for own two,i hope to see the OMG pictures but if this is shorter than proto and the price is higger than other HT... I will feel cheated by hot toys

lmao!!!!!!!!! They play dirty huh?

Proto was on a narrow body..... final was on a slim body with leg extensions

Yeah, my mistake. But my point is what was wrong with it? HT have never promised with a figure in one scale and then changed it before hand.

what's up with the height shortage on this pred? prototype pics wasn't this short.:dunno

somebody post some pics in poses. push the articulation and see what this pred can do.:gah:

Hot Toys screwed up on this one, Falconer and Tracker will most likely be the same so there goes this line.

To me he looks like all the previous Preds...like a plastic toy. Glad I already canceled my order on this.

Back