Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available on Sideshow and back up at Toys2. Looks like for this figure we needn't have worried...unless it was precisely that worry and annoyance that HT have reacted to and made this figure more abundant than originally planned. Either way I'm a happy man. I hope HT makes the whole T2 (and T1) line widely available.

My personal hope for the next T2 announcement is young John Connor, with gear relevant to him and maybe the full split T-1000 head to entice purchases from people who otherwise wouldn't.

I give them big kudos, because I don't think BBTS will do that unprompted, usually whatever price you buy at your'e locked into, this pays off if the price goes up but I don't know if they honor it when it goes down, of course with no fee, you could always cancel and reorder, but still, as a matter of principles, I like that Eric and the Toys2 gang look out for their customers like they do.

nah BBTS always sends ya emails whether the price goes up or down, If it goes up you don't have to pay the extra, they honor the original Pre-order price and if it goes down they change it accordingly. Both stores are great though and I love their service.

Thing about toys2 is when you ask em a question their response emails are always very nice and personal, they don't feel like stock emails or that the person at the comp is annoyed with the job.

I've had Eric personally call me up to make sure my card was ready to be charged on something. He didn't just ask about the card but asked how I was enjoying the previous items I had received from them. I know thats not a big deal for most but that was awesome cs to me.

Eric has also kindly reserved 4 Hot Toys SWAT figures for me at request. They're something I've had my eye on a few times only to see them go out of stock while I waited for the best time to order. So this time when they came back in I asked him to hold them for me, without actually having to order them right now, as I have a lot to pay off on my CC at the moment.

I'll be using them in conjunction with the T-800 for the SWAT shootout scene in T2.

Well, if it were an exclusive of any kind, Sideshow's page would have stated, that's the proof it's now a regular item, there's no exclusivity promoted of any kind.

It'd be cool to know if our ranting here about her being hard to secure was a factor in this change of release.

nah BBTS always sends ya emails whether the price goes up or down, If it goes up you don't have to pay the extra, they honor the original Pre-order price and if it goes down they change it accordingly. Both stores are great though and I love their service.

Thing about toys2 is when you ask em a question their response emails are always very nice and personal, they don't feel like stock emails or that the person at the comp is annoyed with the job.

i hope BBTS lowers it like Toys2 did. i haven't received any notice of it, and it still shows the same in my account

As of 11:05pm Pacific time, this piece is still available - I ordered my one to have in my collection....this doesnt seem rare - good luck for those flipping this ultra rare limit 2 per person figure!

As of 11:05pm Pacific time, this piece is still available - I ordered my one to have in my collection....this doesnt seem rare - good luck for those flipping this ultra rare limit 2 per person figure!

I think Sideshow will release a edition number in the next couple of days. They probably had Hot Toys put it back into production, waiting to give the production line a number as to how many to produce. Then we will know just how rare it will be. It could end up being a general release here, and possibly over seas.

I think Sideshow will release a edition number in the next couple of days. They probably had Hot Toys put it back into production, waiting to give the production line a number as to how many to produce. Then we will know just how rare it will be. It could end up being a general release here, and possibly over seas.

Its starting to seem like it, which is fine by me......glad to get this piece...hope the T2 line has a nice, long run - I really hope they do a young John

Back