Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's all in the handle name personally. Each person that participates on these message boards have a distinct personality that we all pick up on. Avatars and sigs don't mean a damn thing, the posts that we make however, do.

*Gravely voice (and dramatic Hans Zimmer music in the background)* "Its not what I have as my avatar or my sig, but what I post that defines me!"

Nam is still Red Hulk to me though since he had that for a while before Blaine :lol

That's actually the avatar I had for the least amount of time. But figured it was appropriate after the douchy ban I got from Johnnyr's crybaby rant session.

Oh yeah Red Hulk. But the Blaine stuff seems appropriate to him. I mean that in a non-offensive way.

Explain yourself! :tap :lol

I know Nam gets on some people's nerves, but I actually like him. He posts the things most of us are only thinking. And being a Mod we just don't get to post like that, even if we want to at times :lol

Awwwwwwwwe. :love

Since you got that sig and avatar I read your posts with Jesse Ventura's voice in my head. And when I thought about it you do come across like him. And when I said I meant it innoffensively thats because like him or not for his politics and conspiracy theories you can't ignore Jesse ventura, he stands out.

Since you got that sig and avatar I read your posts with Jesse Ventura's voice in my head. And when I thought about it you do come across like him. And when I said I meant it innoffensively thats because like him or not for his politics and conspiracy theories you can't ignore Jesse ventura, he stands out.

I was kidding bud. Fun watching ya squirm though. ;)

It's getting hot in here I think you two should take it to PMs. Or maybe even that sideshow chat room.

:rotfl

Awwe, look at the wannabe Jr. Woodchuck mod. :lol

Awwe, look at the wannabe Jr. Woodchuck mod. :lol

"You're mocking me aren't you?"

toy-story-image.jpg

If she's still very limited, I'd think you'd get the newsletter with just info on when she goes up for order first, no scenario of just putting her suddenly up for order like T-1000 last week.

I really hope this is a PO... I'm not free when the newsletter goes up, so I'll be screwed if they do that.

It should be a scheduled PO so everyone has an equal chance, not just the people hitting refresh until the newsletter goes up :lol

Around 6pm PST is when they go up... I assume that they still don't go up exactly at 6pm, but that's the earliest.

I really hope this is a PO... I'm not free when the newsletter goes up, so I'll be screwed if they do that.

It should be a scheduled PO so everyone has an equal chance, not just the people hitting refresh until the newsletter goes up :lol

I agree with this statement. :lecture

I know Nam gets on some people's nerves, but I actually like him. He posts the things most of us are only thinking. And being a Mod we just don't get to post like that, even if we want to at times :lol
I think he's a tit! :goodpost::exactly:

Just joking...love you nam :hi5:

Congrats to anyone who gets this figure!

Back