Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order all of my HT's (as well as some ssc and unlicensed) from toys2.

I haven't had any major problems yet. Even if there were any Eric is a great guy who take care of you. Excellent customer service. :lecture

It would always be my first port of call for a HT figure. Only the ever increasing Canada shipping is getting a tad offputting. As regards everything else, its a top store.

I don't trust that place. I tried placing an order there once and I got a pop up saying the site wasn't safe etc.

According to Ghostery, there's nothing to block. Nothing spying.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/toys2.net

In all the years I've used it I've never had strange warnings about toys2. It's a pretty simple site to use. However, I don't trust a lot of people's browsing habits here at times. Some people keep reporting warnings yet I've never had them, so it's false positives or something has followed them from another site. Just like the reoccurring problems this board has with some people.

i used toys2 exclusively until about 2 years ago when i was able to deal with not having something the week it came out. ordered 10+ figures from them and never had the slightest issue. in my experience, they get new stuff to you faster than anyone in the US.

I actually like that they keep "sold out" stuff listed. sometimes when i'm looking for an old figure, they're a good benchmark for them being sold out from retailers. i don't have to worry about wondering if i just wasn't able to find what i wanted on their site. no guessing - just "i know they had it, and now they don't." but that's just me.

They don't remove the old stuff because sometimes they get old stock in randomly.

A few weeks ago they got a an Vasquez in stock for $300.00.

I even herd from a friend they had a Leon RPD in stock 6 months ago for $300.

It's a good idea to check out the older stuff as sometimes a treasure might show up :)

@ A-dev yes Canada Post used to only charge an arm and a leg but now they want your first born, a kidney etc. I stopped trading low end figures years ago because it wasn't worth paying $10 to ship a loose 6 inch figure in a bubble mailer with no tracking or anything.

Well I found a T-1000 on the toys2 site for $199 and placed the order.
I know this is the wrong thread but you guys were right,no warning pop ups at all.The shipping is insane to the states though!

I order all of my HT's (as well as some ssc and unlicensed) from toys2.

I haven't had any major problems yet. Even if there were any Eric is a great guy who take care of you. Excellent customer service. :lecture

This is true.

They don't remove the old stuff because sometimes they get old stock in randomly.

A few weeks ago they got a an Vasquez in stock for $300.00.

I even herd from a friend they had a Leon RPD in stock 6 months ago for $300.

It's a good idea to check out the older stuff as sometimes a treasure might show up :)

@ A-dev yes Canada Post used to only charge an arm and a leg but now they want your first born, a kidney etc. I stopped trading low end figures years ago because it wasn't worth paying $10 to ship a loose 6 inch figure in a bubble mailer with no tracking or anything.

So true. I kept looking for a coomodel m79 and one day there it was. I bought the last one or the only one they had in stock. It came out of nowhere too because I always checked.

What would be a good stand in body instead of the stock hot toys body for this figure please ?

I may try a body swap with a phicen seamless one but have yet to do so . I think the boots will be a pita to get on though. I got this one recently by mistake. I actually ordered the regular sarah connor with the sculpted hair, but the seller sent me the T-1000 Sarah by mistake. I was going to send it back, but after a while I think the rooted hair is kinda cool, so I decided to keep it. Plus I think the sculpt is better on this one than the regular Sarah (just my .02) I wonder if the T-1000 head will fit my BBi toys LAPD officer one...granted I'd need long sleeve shirt but the T-1000 head bonus with this one is awesome imho.

I may try a body swap with a phicen seamless one but have yet to do so . I think the boots will be a pita to get on though. I got this one recently by mistake. I actually ordered the regular sarah connor with the sculpted hair, but the seller sent me the T-1000 Sarah by mistake. I was going to send it back, but after a while I think the rooted hair is kinda cool, so I decided to keep it. Plus I think the sculpt is better on this one than the regular Sarah (just my .02) I wonder if the T-1000 head will fit my BBi toys LAPD officer one...granted I'd need long sleeve shirt but the T-1000 head bonus with this one is awesome imho.

If you decide to sell the t1000 donut head, let me know.

If you decide to sell the t1000 donut head, let me know.

quick bash using BBi LAPD officer West body (the head doesn't fit so it's just kinda sitting on the neck hole mostly).

nOAm1HK.jpg

BBi figure came with a short sleeve uniform, found an old cygirl conversion i did with a long sleeve uniform, wala. other cool note is the BBi accessories are die cast (the gun is a different one but I do have a die cast beretta which was part of it).

damn, i forgot how much that headsculpt was NOT Hamilton.
everything else is wonderful about that figure though.

Back