Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KingGrayskull

Nice!

Where did you order?

I thought about that too...a local shop...and then...Oh my god...here in switzerland we have only retailer of Hot Toys stuff...normally he gets his stuff weeks later than the US release. Sooo...today i surfed the website and there you go...Mech Test Tony for 220 USD / 165 Euro (Coin-op.ch ).

No idea if I got the last one...but it might be worth a try for European people, shipping to the US will cost much.

@KingGrayskull

Nice!

Where did you order?

I thought about that too...a local shop...and then...Oh my god...here in switzerland we have only retailer of Hot Toys stuff...normally he gets his stuff weeks later than the US release. Sooo...today i surfed the website and there you go...Mech Test Tony for 220 USD / 165 Euro (Coin-op.ch ).

No idea if I got the last one...but it might be worth a try for European people, shipping to the US will cost much.

Nice score! :hi5: I have ordered from incredible-figures.de. He has become my main dealer. If you buy the membership his prices are very reasonable. However other shops start to take equal prices (at least when pre ordering), so I might not pay for another year. All together HT figures become more affordable in Europe at the moment. 155,- € tax included for a pre order of a basic MMS figure isnt that bad.

Just got him - not a bad deal with all the stuff.

tonyjp.jpg

tony2ws.jpg

tony3g.jpg

This is really a nice figure. I think the head sculpt is the best in the Iron Man series. I like the one on the IM MK IV as well, but I think this one is a little better.

This is really a nice figure. I think the head sculpt is the best in the Iron Man series. I like the one on the IM MK IV as well, but I think this one is a little better.

Yeah, thought that too when I decided to get ihm. Probably half the valueof this figure is the fantastic head sculpt. ;)

Now we have to wait for the upgraded Mark II: Armor unleashed. Will be the perfect addition.

I remember waiting for my sideshow reward points to be available to get this and get $50 bucks off and when they were finally available, he was sold out. That's what I get for waiting. lol

Last edited:

Interesting.... I'm currently debating whether to go for a Mark IV or this..... I'll probably end up getting both :lol

Back