Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to take out the batteries from this figure since I haven't used the light feature since I first got it, but I couldn't get the covers off the boots after unscrewing them. Is there some trick to it?

Me too_One of the lights on one boot isn't lighting up and i was trying to remove it but without much success.

Can anyone please share how they do it?

I really do not wish to damage it.

Me too_One of the lights on one boot isn't lighting up and i was trying to remove it but without much success.

Can anyone please share how they do it?

I really do not wish to damage it.

Yes, can someone please give a brief tutorial for removing batteries?

There used to be a thread on it I think, I'd like to remove every battery from every IM hot toy :lol

Yes, can someone please give a brief tutorial for removing batteries?

There used to be a thread on it I think, I'd like to remove every battery from every IM hot toy :lol

Anyone can help? I have already come across a few people who cant seem to remove the boot cover...

Tutorials will be great!:goodpost:

God knows if anyone will be able to help us but I am quite sure it is an issue with each IM figure, which pretty much leaves us owners vulnerable to leakage/damage to the figure(s).

Take a look at this post in the For Sale/Trade thread. See the description for Mark II where Zeniff states:

"...and as the pictures show the first owner has tried to replace the batteries, but with no luck..."

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96714&highlight=mark+ii

I just got mine today and it's bloody awesome! There is a problem with the right boot though, it doesn't bend at the toes like the left one because the little plastic bit that holds the piston has been glued at the wrong angle. :(

I've asked the seller to send a boot off one of the others he has, so if he does that i'll need to remove the boot. How easy is it to get off? :panic:

Easy. Unclip the sides and after that its a regular ball joint.

If he falls through, let me know, I have an extra I would sell cheap.

Very tempted to pick this up, I really didn't want to get into the Iron Man range but finding it hard to resist.....

Yeah this is the Iron Man HT I want the most. I've been trying to find it for a decent price, but no dice.

Does the wires from the the battery pack run outside of the body to the palms or does any of the wiring run inside the body or forearms? I'm looking at one, but the guy says the palms aren't working and that it is a wiring problem. Answer soon would be fantastic.

Back