Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sentinel head stand is a nice addition. Too bad they'll think it will justify at $200+ Price tag on him though :lol

I mean, really, what is up with the super bare bones figures lately? I deluxe type stand doesn't make up for the lack of other accessories and certainly doesn't justify the price of what a fully loaded figure would have been.

Hopefully Wolvie will get the dx treatment he deserves sometime with 2 outfits and 2 hs and a comic version outfit eventualy...

How come they call it The Last Stand and put a sentinel head as the base...And more i cant remember Hugh Jackman as Wolverine being that ugly...

yep even spidey gets a xtra hs at 200 price at least more damn hand pegs hot toys....should throw in multiple claw hands specifically a middle finger claw hand hot toys ......

How come they call it The Last Stand and put a sentinel head as the base...And more i cant remember Hugh Jackman as Wolverine being that ugly...

They fought sentinels in the training room or whatever it is.

I think it looks pretty good. Headsculpt could definitely use some tweaks, but I love the light up base. I might just wait for "The Wolverine" version.

Hot Toys, just ****ing do this:

dKpG4.jpg

Seriously. Movie figures are nice, but comic style figures would beat the living snot out of them.

I hope not.
Leave the comic book versions of figures to to other companies.
Hasbro and such.

Rescue Cap = best HT likeness

And this new Wolvy head dosn't look bad.
It's the expression and hair sculpt throwing it off.
Also the rest of the figure is sooooooooooo bad...

For me the Rescue Cap HS is spot on, especially in hand.. I have no regret getting it, the crown jewel of my collection.

This Wolverine sculpt for me is also not bad. It's not the greatest (constipated expression), but it's also looks like Jackman enought to warrant a purchase. And original X-men movie outfit = :yess: (One of the first successful comic book movie franchise)

Back