Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how much? :lol pass

Seriously these fancy stands are great and all, but if they are making the figure cost way too much, when most people will probably want to put it in a detolf, they should think about having two editions, one with the stand and one without

This is how much? :lol pass

Seriously these fancy stands are great and all, but if they are making the figure cost way too much, when most people will probably want to put it in a detolf, they should think about having two editions, one with the stand and one without

:lecture:lecture

I think these dio stands are garbage. HT includes them to jack the price up of an otherwise accessory light release. And then they produce them out of cheap as chips plastic and paint. Profit margins are good though.

Black Spiderman? The sandman base was hasbro quality, likewise some of the others. It's a HT business plan I'm sure of it.

Price point on this is a complete piss take. I can see HT imploding if they continue to do this, falling standards, rising prices, over exposure and same ol, same ol licenses. It's just become about the $ now.

:lecture:lecture

I think these dio stands are garbage. HT includes them to jack the price up of an otherwise accessory light release. And then they produce them out of cheap as chips plastic and paint. Profit margins are good though.

Black Spiderman? The sandman base was hasbro quality, likewise some of the others. It's a HT business plan I'm sure of it.

Price point on this is a complete piss take. I can see HT imploding if they continue to do this, falling standards, rising prices, over exposure and same ol, same ol licenses. It's just become about the $ now.

The CR Supes and Mark I 2.0 dio base looks incredible tho. I have my CR Supes set up with his dio base and it really adds that much to the overall figure, so much so that I think he wouldn't sell well had HT not included that base.

But yeah there are some figures where I thought the dio wasn't too significant, like the IM2 Mark VI (unless you're into the battle damaged display option) and the R&B Spidey stone step thing/dio haha..

they should think about having two editions, one with the stand and one without

i like this idea

I can see HT imploding if they continue to do this, falling standards, rising prices, over exposure and same ol, same ol licenses. It's just become about the $ now.

like mcfarlane toys?

I have my CR Supes set up with his dio base and it really adds that much to the overall figure, so much so that I think he wouldn't sell well had HT not included that base.

i have to disagree

Yeah, CR superman is close to my favourite figure, maybe even IS my favourite.

Such a simple design, possibly the best likenesses yet IMO, nostalgia factor through the roof.

Love it. Everything you want in a figure.

I don't know - even though I am a huge Wolverine fan, this is an easy pass - sculpt looks off in too many ways - does not look like Jackman to me right now. I cannot get with that hair and his blades look like tinny pieces of metal. Way overpriced, sticking with my Medi...

553939_382161261856863_1938853574_n.jpg

I have to say that I like the sculpt and even the hair. Even in the movie he had that dopey wanna-be-comic-book-eske hair that drove me nuts. I felt like Jackman sodomized my all time favorite tough guy right in front of me. That said, I've grown accustomed to the hair and even like this character. What I have to decide is if the outrageous price is close to worth it without a #ed series. All hot toys has to do in my opinion is number it's releases, then it can screw its fans all it wants. They can get away with it and the fans will be happy to own something unique.

I'm getting this strictly for look of the figure over all....Agreed the price is a little high though.

That body he's on looks like it has more bulk than the previous Wolverine. Anyone else notice that? I could be imagining things, but it looks thicker in the torso.

I'm priced out on this one. Throwing in that sentinel stand was just a lame attempt to help justify the price tag, which, in my opinion is unjustifiable with barebones accessories and a sub par likeness.

Easily pass.

Yeah, CR superman is close to my favourite figure, maybe even IS my favourite.

Such a simple design, possibly the best likenesses yet IMO, nostalgia factor through the roof.

Love it. Everything you want in a figure.

Yeah, my friend told me among my 4 HTs, CR Supes is what caught his attention the most and favorite of the lot, mainly because of the fortress of solitude base :)

Besides, I think that was the only way to go as far as accessories for Superman could go, considering he was a perfect human being with no need for weapons and all :lol

This is a EASY pass for me!!! I can't stand the village people faux leather outfit. The SS Ex is a biker cap for disco nights!! :huh

Sorry bring back wolverine in the maroon and yellow or blue and yellow and this would be a go for me! just my .2

Back