Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to pick up the oldschool build a sentinel figure from marvel and xtra sentinel parts for dead sentnel debri scattered about with wolverine for a sweeet set up ...

How long til this thing goes up for pre-order? Its been revealed for a week or two now and I wanta see all we can expect with this guy(full specs & pics):impatient:

394404_410276745700988_865067483_n.jpg

293141_410276612367668_1395530798_n.jpg

216193_410276645700998_129871335_n.jpg

The Full reveal is up on HTC facebook page

I'M thinkin po tommorow sometime hope like 180 or 199 hoping...:pray: either way bought...

seems like hot toys has been smiling since jack joker release...teeth our o.k but would love another head sculpt wit this one.....like a wolvie hs with his last cigar...

Last edited:
Wow ask and you shall receive:yess: Looks great to me, I like the sculpt and the dio base is just gravy, Will PO asap but another head would've been nice and the FU claw hand too but still getting this.

I have the Origins version,the likeness on this one is off,maybe because of the snarl. I really hope this thing is under $200 considering he only comes with switch out hands and an extra base. Hulk was over $300 and only came with extra hands and no base. I won't hold my breath!
I didn't think he'd come with any other accessories though.

I have the Origins version,the likeness on this one is off,maybe because of the snarl. I really hope this thing is under $200 considering he only comes with switch out hands and an extra base. Hulk was over $300 and only came with extra hands and no base. I won't hold my breath!
I didn't think he'd come with any other accessories though.

Nowadays... an Extra Base from HT is not a "only comes with" item.

They are gonna charge you the $200 with or without it. Its one of those things that you use to convince and justify yourself that its worth it.

Back