Sideshow: Wolverine and Colossus - 1/5 Fastball Special Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow presents the Fastball Special: Colossus and Wolverine Statue. This Marvel collectible will be coming soon to Sideshow. RSVP to received updates on when this X-Men piece is available to pre-order.

czVyHA2.jpg

As someone just getting back into X-men comics by going back and reading some early/earlier-run stuff that I never have, I saw this today and thought.. that's pretty ****** cool hah. The Hono toys Wolverine triggered me to go back and read some I guess; I'm one of the rare unlucky few who never quite felt like Hugh Jackman was as great for Wolverine as most people think, never felt feral enough, dangerous enough. He did moreso in Logan, and hopefully he'll be cool in Deadpool 3. But a long time ago I used to love Wolverine and the X-men and I hope I can again through reading the comics; guess it remains to be seen whether I end up loving em enough to splash out on something like this! (or the Hono wolvie), but yeh.. I WANT to want to. RSVP'd anyway ;)

Back