Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone else get a google chrome malware warning when they try to go on page 64 ,just treid it 3 times same message ,weird

Isn't there another thread about this figure?

Anyway, really looking forward to getting him! I hope the movie turns out ok so maybe we'll see some civilian clothes version as well.

LOVE the stand must buy now and a few xtra stands will be sweet dead sentinel's playground scene...

Do Hot toys have the rights to Jackmans image...whilst its a nice figure both Wolverine figs don't resemble Hugh Jackman IMO.

Hot Toys is proud to present the Wolverine Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the superhero blockbuster X-Men: The Last Stand. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed X-Men suit, weapon and movie-accurate figure stand.

They do. But I agree with you, they just aren't managing to get it right.

IDK, I think he looks pretty good, and I love the expression HT went with. Still a kick *** figure :dance

DSCF1621_zpsaf9916ec.jpg
DSCF1623_zpscaeaf3ea.jpg

Back