1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal to be charged and not receive a shipping notice?

Last thing I ordered from SSC was before pandemic, and I always remember getting the shipping notice pretty much the same day as it was charged.

Is it normal to be charged and not receive a shipping notice?

Last thing I ordered from SSC was before pandemic, and I always remember getting the shipping notice pretty much the same day as it was charged.

Not normal, but it happens. I got charged for Solo Maul on Thursday and it hasn't shipped yet. Generally I think they anticipate arrival from the ports and sometimes it doesn't go how they expected. But for all we know it could just be someone called in sick, etc.

Just got the DHL shipping notice. Bizarre, it took 4 days?

ETA is 11th...

(Just noticed it's being shipping from Hong Kong???)

Sideshow used to sometimes ship to Europe direct from Hong Kong. Must be doing it again for whatever reason.

I have two payments on Qui-Gon left. I’m guessing it should be in-stock by the time I make my last payment on Christmas Day (might see if I can pay it early so it processes before the holiday).

Arrived already from Hong Kong?!

Another great (old dude) figure.

Quick phone pic:

Got mine in today from sideshow.

This is easily one of the best sculpts I have seen. The paint work is immaculate. It looks as though HT have improved their paint apps as this looks more realistic than ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan.

At this stage I?m quietly hoping HT gives us 2.0 versions of ANH characters that are up to this standard.

Awesome! I ordered mine from SS on Aug 26th and got the email that it should be at the warehouse in 7 days. Looking forward to this one a lot!

Back