1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mine is going with Anakin, Kenobi, and Yoda but perhaps I'll change that up occasionally and put Jinn in a duel with Maul.

I still have preorders like IG-11, Solo Maul, and Heavy Mando scheduled for Q4. I have to wonder if they make it here in 2020.

I still have my Sideshow Episode I Qui-Gon and Kenobi on the bottom shelf of my Detolf. Qui-Gon will be retired but Kenobi will get a promotion to mid to upper Detolf shelf and maybe display with Maul and Qui-Gon... Congratulations, Sideshow Kenobi!

I still have my Sideshow Episode I Qui-Gon and Kenobi on the bottom shelf of my Detolf. Qui-Gon will be retired but Kenobi will get a promotion to mid to upper Detolf shelf and maybe display with Maul and Qui-Gon... Congratulations, Sideshow Kenobi!

I lol?d. :lol

Screenshot_20201015-114749_AusPost.jpg

FINALLY!!!!
QGJ in limbo for a month between Hong Kong and Australia...and Cody only for 2 weeks BUT both arriving tomorrow!!
Can.Not.Wait!!!

Great shots! Probably won't see this or Cody in my neck of the woods until late November from BBTS

Cheers Jb.
Just quick out of box pics.
Am on shift work due to the change of job at the moment,so it was a nice end to my morning with QGJ and Cody finally arriving.
Will get some more interesting poses done once the weekend arrives.
Looking forward to posing him with the poncho!!

Genius.

I hope Qui-Gon will go somewhere nice to see out his later years.

I fear he may be sold off on the cheap for dissection by the likes of Talibane.

Your first impressions out of the box???

10 x greater than the SSC version.
The headsculpt is dead on Neeson.
So many posing opportunities that it will be hard to decide but i think either dueling Maul or wearing the poncho.
He is definitely a worthy edition to the collection.
I'm happy with him.
Still 1 night of shift work to go so will get him out soon to due some more fun pics.

Nice shots ObiGlenn! Looking forward to getting mine in

Yeah great shots ObiGlenn! - Holy &^%$ he looks great. I PO'd with SSC - a fav character; figured I could put him with SSC Obi-Wan - since I am new at collecting SW. Pick up Clone Wars Ob-Wan and sort of have an arc for Obi-Wan on the shelf.

Appreciate the photos....I'm still very keen on getting this figure. Must say though that some of the shots are making the portrait look really soft. For those that have him, is it the photos or did the features definitely soften in production? If so, it's a little disappointing.

Back