1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FDD5E0E9-FA38-49A3-AD7D-2F8C5677E138.jpgFDD5E0E9-FA38-49A3-AD7D-2F8C5677E138.jpg

I understand that... and I've seen no end of photos demonstrating that small statue of Darth Maul from TPM. But still, the girth of the figure and the small head is doing the figure no favors, nor is the camera angle above.

Looking forward to some plain ol' regular angles. Wasn't there a video review, like Justin's, where even he dais the Maul figure looks underscale despite the perhaps correct height?

Waiting on Qui-Gon to ship. I thought by paying my last payment early I’d get in on the first batch. Excited to receive him. Glad I wound up ordering as the figure looks great.

The pose is squatting a bit too. He does have a 2mm disc magnet on the neck peg though.

I only ordered this late september but sideshow charged me yesterday and shipped today, should have it saturday. Has to be the fastest charge and ship ever for ssc. They must be gearing up for black friday.

I only ordered this late september but sideshow charged me yesterday and shipped today, should have it saturday. Has to be the fastest charge and ship ever for ssc. They must be gearing up for black friday.

Same. I hope the black friday sales are better than Spook. Also this shipped same day but still waiting for Solo Maul after being charged literally two weeks ago.

Does ups now charge $6 to change delivery to pick up in store? I won?t be home when this is delivered so I want to change delivery. Never had a charge before and I do this every time. Weird

Does ups now charge $6 to change delivery to pick up in store? I won?t be home when this is delivered so I want to change delivery. Never had a charge before and I do this every time. Weird

Yeah I noticed it the beginning of the month. Gonna have to pay $20 for the one year.

Yeah I noticed it the beginning of the month. Gonna have to pay $20 for the one year.

What a bunch of complete bull****!!!

Have to pay a subscription service to hold and pick up a package myself??? Might be time to switch to FedEx on general principle.

Back