1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are getting out of hand. Paz sold out and already at $400 on the secondary market. Either strike when it is released or pay the toll.

I'm still waiting on my one and only Mando... the v2. I'm fairly certain that I am done with Mando until the next season. Nothing previewed this week has my PO. I'm not certain Kuiil will ever make it up to PO, but I think Kuiil on Blurrg would make a cool standalone display. If I can get one at a discount a couple years from now I might add it.

My PT display is small and strictly villains. The only hero character I would buy is TPM Queen Amidala in that red lantern dress. Not sure why -- that image alone seems to me the most PT of everything: old world, opulent, pompous, stilted -- everything the PT ended up being.

I'm still waiting on my one and only Mando... the v2. I'm fairly certain that I am done with Mando until the next season. Nothing previewed this week has my PO. I'm not certain Kuiil will ever make it up to PO, but I think Kuiil on Blurrg would make a cool standalone display. If I can get one at a discount a couple years from now I might add it.

My PT display is small and strictly villains. The only hero character I would buy is TPM Queen Amidala in that red lantern dress. Not sure why -- that image alone seems to me the most PT of everything: old world, opulent, pompous, stilted -- everything the PT ended up being.

I would maybe buy the padawan kenobi but thats it unless they make a jar jar. I'm only buying OT figs going forward so looks like I wont be buying any sw hot toys for another few years.

I am just in for the main OT guys. Imagine if we had an OT lineup for 4th like the Mando had? The threads would be a much better place.

I would have loved to see my Batman Returns Penguin revealed on May 4. Been patiently waiting since HT made their announcement feb 18, 2012

I preordered this a few days ago thinking that if a sale was offered on May 4th, it would go to waitlist. I am glad i did. I also grabbed Kylo Ren because i suspect hat one won't last all that long. Qui Gon isn't as exciting as some of the other characters i could get but I know I will regret it if i missed out. I felt the same way about Dooku right before it went to waitlist and so glad i did.

I am just in for the main OT guys. Imagine if we had an OT lineup for 4th like the Mando had? The threads would be a much better place.

Thankfully Star Wars is much more than just the OT. Spreading the love through all the movies and shows is the right move.

However the amount of Mando content we've received over the last 6 months is a bit overwhelming, especially with collectors really wanting Jedi Luke, General Kenobi and Bespin Han.

Thankfully Star Wars is much more than just the OT. Spreading the love through all the movies and shows is the right move.

However the amount of Mando content we've received over the last 6 months is a bit overwhelming, especially with collectors really wanting Jedi Luke, General Kenobi and Bespin Han.

Problem is, that love is vastly disproportionate in contrast to other SW sublines particularly when it comes to characters/figures
associated with The Mandalorian. When you look at all the releases and preorders from the past 12 months from that show alone its
actually rather jarring to say the least. Granted I understand the shows popularity but the amount of product HT is churning out in
connection to the show and at the expense of others is crazy.

quigon.jpg

Got him today. Such a great figure!

Back