1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me is sort of surprised this is still in stock. Other releases like Commander Cody hit waitlist pretty fast. Kind of thought Qui-Gon might be a shorter run figure and would sell out fast.

Part of me is sort of surprised this is still in stock. Other releases like Commander Cody hit waitlist pretty fast. Kind of thought Qui-Gon might be a shorter run figure and would sell out fast.

Gonna be another Anakin where it sticks around for a while then just disappear and the value explodes.

I'm surprised he is still around too considering that he is a well liked Jedi character and actor with a head sculpt(imagine that from HT lol) and he goes for the relative bargain price of $235 nowadays.

If they ever do a TPM Obi-Wan he’ll skyrocket in value for sure. I had every intention of buying him and then here we are months later and I still haven’t grabbed him. Still might ��

I’m starting to wonder if the Padawan version of Obi-Wan will happen. For a while Hot Toys was announcing a lot of prequel characters, but that seems to have slowed down quite a bit. Same situation with the Original Trilogy. I think the last prequel character revealed was Jango Fett.

I'm surprised he is still around too considering that he is a well liked Jedi character and actor with a head sculpt(imagine that from HT lol) and he goes for the relative bargain price of $235 nowadays.

Part of it I think - far as I can tell - early fans thought the production didn't match proto and bailed. I was nervous based on early chatter. Then in hand so impressed I got a second. He's a favorite Jedi for me. And he's really well done with a surprising amount of pose and costume variations.

If they ever do a TPM Obi-Wan he’ll skyrocket in value for sure. I had every intention of buying him and then here we are months later and I still haven’t grabbed him. Still might ��

Ugh that's me right there.

Had every intention of picking him up for duel of fates set up and just never got around to it. Just always seemed to be something more interesting available.

I picked QG up yesterday as my only May 4th purchase, unfortunately not when Sideshow did their deal on him, but I did use a bunch of points.
Now it seems he is low in stock as he has the blue banner of death (cart expires in 5 min etc), so anyone else considering buying may want to think quick.

Edit: What Art Damage said lol. Guess I should have typed faster, but my curly fries were distracting me

Supposedly $190 and a small number of figures at that price, but that was second hand info so don't quote me on it!

Seeing him in the Obi Wan show in some capacity would be pretty cool. I am glad I got off the fence on this one anyway!

Giving away Qui-Gons? Was he the only HT? And was this $190 for 4 figures or $190 a piece?

Why they need to give away or discount such a popular character in the immensely popular PT series?

TheDucky must explain this to me?

Say prequel three times in a mirror really fast while holding the Episode 1 Jar Jar candy tongue holder toy and they will appear to you.

Back