1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks folks! I loved getting this figure out there...it really pops in that environment.

QUI-GON JINN 051.jpg

Thanks folks! I loved getting this figure out there...it really pops in that environment.

View attachment 541572
Amazing pics JB!!
I love the Poncho look for QGJ,and that's how I have mine posed.
As far as the previous sand shots,would love to see him duel Maul.
The rocky background pics are also very reminiscent to me of when Old Ben finds Luke.on Tatooine.

I managed to snag Qui-Gon for a hair above retail last month. He's my favorite Jedi and I love having him. I'm patiently awaiting a TPM Obi-Wan. Also, how often do we get a 1/6 Liam Neeson..?

I have one of these guys on the way... Some of the descriptions online mention some staining on the clothes from the robe. Should I be concerned? Do I need to wash the robe before leaving it on him? If so- Any recommendations on what to use to do that?

Thanks!

"Don't center on your anxieties, sallah. Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs." -Qui-Gon

That said, good question. I haven't put the Jedi robe on him yet for the same concern.

Back