Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right shoulder joint on mine is so tight that his arm doesn't want to lift up. Anyone else have super tight shoulder joints?

***. From time to time i wish to live in US to get figures much sooner than in EU.

I'm usually the same... I live in Australia though... I just lucked out on one of my local stores getting a first shipment of him... which almost never happens. I didn't pay any insane price for him either... just the standard in which he's selling for on wide release... so I couldn't resist!

I wish he came with a laughing head. It's kinda hard to pose him how I want (maniacally firing his machine gun) when his sculpt has no emotion. That said, he looks dead-on. Probably the best HT's done in a while. Like a baby Leto. uwu

I was especially impressed with his tux. From the proto pictures it didn't look too great, but in-hand it looks very natural. Noice.

After playing around with him for a bit, I really want to get my hands on one of the Purple Jacket Joker's heads and displaying him with that instead.

I want to get the purple coat joker now, after seeing he comes with the dragon tattoo on his back. would love to have this version of him CqYzAhuW8AEGzUd-1.jpg

I wish he came with a laughing head. It's kinda hard to pose him how I want (maniacally firing his machine gun) when his sculpt has no emotion. That said, he looks dead-on. Probably the best HT's done in a while. Like a baby Leto. uwu

I was especially impressed with his tux. From the proto pictures it didn't look too great, but in-hand it looks very natural. Noice.

After playing around with him for a bit, I really want to get my hands on one of the Purple Jacket Joker's heads and displaying him with that instead.

That's why i will use head from purple jacket on tuxedo and Asylum sculpt on purple jacket :lol

I got him opened up today. Really nice figure. My last hot toys was the first dx ledger. Much sturdier and nicer tailoring. Great likeness and accessories.

Love the gatsby style box, especially the small harleys hanging on the copter.

A second head would have been top marks.

All i need now is the 66 joker pronto.

trying to decide whether to get this one of the Arkham version after not really liking the purple jacket version early photos. Anyone that has both have any recommendations?

There's a few pics of the various combos floating around on FB.

Back