Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics, gj! It's insane how detailed his face is. :lol

I'm still hoping they'll do a jester Harley. Would love using them to recreate Alex Ross' "Tango with Evil".

Thanks Cap, the tuxedo reminds me of the Alex Ross painting with Harley. If they ever do release the classic BTAS version of Harley, I would definitely display that version with Tuxedo Joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cap, the tuxedo reminds me of the Alex Ross painting with Harley. If they ever do release the classic BTAS version of Harley, I would definitely display that version with Tuxedo Joker

sideshow made a classic harley

Got this head off of eBay
6F3817D6-87FA-42BC-BF47-0414063B8570_zpsuq5kp44g.jpg

The coloring is a bit more fleshy than white so it wouldn't work on the purple coat/shirtless version but it works well enough for the Tux look. Doesn't fit the body perfectly but it works and displays well enough. Too bad HT didn't give us something like this to begin with.

Got this head off of eBay
6F3817D6-87FA-42BC-BF47-0414063B8570_zpsuq5kp44g.jpg

The coloring is a bit more fleshy than white so it wouldn't work on the purple coat/shirtless version but it works well enough for the Tux look. Doesn't fit the body perfectly but it works and displays well enough. Too bad HT didn't give us something like this to begin with.

Thanks for sharing. I was considering scream head too. You can recreate his pose from the helicopter.

Wow that headsculpt is hideous! More power to those that like it, though!

Gj1, incredible closeup shot! I've got this and the AA version of the Joker so far, both are amazing pieces, have to say the AA gets the edge for me, wish I had something to see the detail as close up as that.

Wow that headsculpt is hideous! More power to those that like it, though!

Gj1, incredible closeup shot! I've got this and the AA version of the Joker so far, both are amazing pieces, have to say the AA gets the edge for me, wish I had something to see the detail as close up as that.

In the movie he looks exactly like this when spraying all with his AK. Creepy as *****.

In the movie he looks exactly like this when spraying all with his AK. Creepy as *****.

Yup, I just think the execution of it is bad, I personally wouldn't buy it. But then again I don't think it's a facial expression that even Hot Toys would be able to pull off and it not look weird.

Awesome pics, gj! It's insane how detailed his face is. :lol

I'm still hoping they'll do a jester Harley. Would love using them to recreate Alex Ross' "Tango with Evil".

Dude, I just need to get this out there. The more I watch the gif in your signature, the more I hate Zach Snyder. I could tolerate him before, but somehow watching that gif over and over again increases my gauge of hate. I'm not sure if it's the "FWISH" mouth movement or when he smiles and says "Like that" as if he knows how to snap a dudes neck. As I'm typing this reply while viewing the gif I've gone from 62% hate all the way up to 83%. Sorry for the hijack, please back to business.

Dude, I just need to get this out there. The more I watch the gif in your signature, the more I hate Zach Snyder. I could tolerate him before, but somehow watching that gif over and over again increases my gauge of hate. I'm not sure if it's the "FWISH" mouth movement or when he smiles and says "Like that" as if he knows how to snap a dudes neck. As I'm typing this reply while viewing the gif I've gone from 62% hate all the way up to 83%. Sorry for the hijack, please back to business.

delet this

FBTNUSZA.jpg

It's the absolute joy he has in his contempt. I can just imagine him... "The fanboys are gonna love this one. Ahahahahaaa losers!"

I can't tell if it's a person or a figure ;) Very cool pics.

Back