Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtroop

That's an awesome deal! I think I'm in for the two pack later on as well!

Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtroop

Wow! That is an unbelievable price!

I know it'll be missing the blood marks on the helmet, but I'm wondering if you can put Finn's head on the trooper. HT is more than likely releasing a Stormtrooper Finn, you can probably pick up the bloodied helmet later down the road when someone parts it out.

Actually, is the drop leg holster on the riot trooper different from the standard trooper? I'm guessing the answer is no as it looks like all the troopers can holster the blaster and pistol, and the Toy Soul pics show the riot trooper holstering his blaster, but maybe someone can confirm.

Last edited:

No exclusive, will wait for coupon. Good price overall.

Didn't have alot of interest until I saw the price. WOW! Might have to sell my Squad leader and get this.

I was set for just Finn but the two pack is a good deal. I'll probably get that version once it's coupon eligible. Surprised how cheap Finn is individually.

Now that is a good value for a two pack! I want it too.

Incredible deal! Here I was hoping it would be under $440 and it is $80 cheaper.

Ordered!

This just entered no brainer territory.

Wow. Considering the price of just Finn, I might have to order this set. I was already getting Finn and the Stormtrooper is a steal.

Damn, pretty sure this scene was going on when I ran to the bathroom. No wonder it wasn't ringing any bells. Cool set though.

Hopefully this starts a trend of prices stabilizing and maybe even lowering with Hot Toys. Hard to believe a trooper two pack is $25 more than a Finn and Trooper two pack.

Damn, pretty sure this scene was going on when I ran to the bathroom. No wonder it wasn't ringing any bells. Cool set though.

You missed a cool scene. I think that warrants another trip to the movie theater!

Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper

I'm trying to overcome my dislike of them by finding a legitimate reason for them looking like that.
To help push you over the edge, Kuat.
12265636_1635799073353404_4829972648447598081_o.jpg

Re: Hot Toys -MMS Star Wars Episode VII: First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper

To help push you over the edge, Kuat.
12265636_1635799073353404_4829972648447598081_o.jpg

I knew it. That explains everything. Snoke is Darth Donald and that hologram thing was just a ruse.

Back