Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mk1 DIECAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave this here for comparison for those who are still unsure about the height

I used the base width as well as the marvel logo on the backdrop as reference for the size.. and then align the figure at their ankle.. this is what we got..

sure, there might be little inaccuracies caused by the angle the picture is taken and how far the figure is placed from the backdrop.. but i guess it will serve as approximation

Hot-Toy-Summer-showcase-2021-Display-013.jpg

how do someone from asia order from sideshow currently, any good frieght forwarder to recommend? most don't take preorder

I have the 2.0 and have been looking forward to getting a completely reengineered figure but this is just a slightly updated rerelease for way to much money. After the years of waiting they can't even give us a new headsculpt or base.

This is such a disappointment. The "diecast" aspect is lame as well. Money definitely saved.

The Iron Dwarf...

:rotfl

hey folks, anyone in usa can help me order the special editions of the black widow and mark 1 , with pack outs from sideshow? please let me know urgently. thanks heaps

hey folks, anyone in usa can help me order the special editions of the black widow and mark 1 , with pack outs from sideshow? please let me know urgently. thanks heaps
Where are you based?
I've seen some of the Hong Kong sellers selling the special editions. They pretty much ship anywhere.

you are right

just that this year, the HK sellers are pretty much hit by some legislation issues and the window is short. its ok, i try my luck with them haha.

i am based in asia

Where are you based?
I've seen some of the Hong Kong sellers selling the special editions. They pretty much ship anywhere.

you are right

just that this year, the HK sellers are pretty much hit by some legislation issues and the window is short. its ok, i try my luck with them haha.

i am based in asia

my suggestion is look up on youtube for hottoys reviewer from your country, usually they share info about where they bought the figure from.. perhaps you can DM and ask them on their social media

for example in my country there are quite a few local individual who take PO for collectibles including Hot toys, and they also take PO for the special edition (though i think the time limit for the special edition is yesterday -in my country*)

so i personally have never had to deal with overseas reseller, and as far as i know these individuals in my country don't ship overseas

Last edited:
The ordering period for the exclusive version ended. The regular will be available for pre-order until this is ready to ship.

Buy a parted out helmet and pour paint stripper on it. Sorted.

Have to admit I still feel pretty tempted by this, even despite the glaring scale issue. All I'd have to do is find a completely separate area to display it in...
How tempting could this 10 year old rehash possibly be if you are already actively thinking of segregating it due to all its glaring issues??? lol

How tempting could this 10 year old rehash possibly be if you are already actively thinking of segregating it due to all its glaring issues??? lol
When this finally does come out late 2023, I think quite a few people are going to change their minds about this one. Just my guess.

I'm totally disheartened myself. Was planning on having this, Mk85 and Hulkbuster lined up. But now am thinking is it worth it. Have Hulkbuster (and Mk46), he's not going anywhere. But saving on Mk85 + Mk1 is a good chunk of change......

Back